Paladins bathe in that holy sunshine
Druids are one with the earth.
Warlocks are doom and gloom.

So tell me how do you role play yours?

EDIT: English
Edited by Irvick on 8/19/2012 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Death grip mobs away from the tank and pop army on dragon bosses.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Darn it.. I forgot my flashlight. Or was it flash of light? Oh well my heal button is busted.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I roleplay rage as a tangible source of power that is harnessed through different means, depending on the warrior's race and history.

Vinnie's armor and hammer share an enchantment that lets him harness rage at great cost to his health in the long run. When he gets into a fight, he can rely on his hammer and shield without tapping into his "rage", which he only reserves for powerful moves when things get rough. These moves are some of those manly warrior abilities such as Thunderclap, Colossus Smash, and Spell Reflection. /flex

I know a friend who roleplays his Forsaken Warrior's rage as an offshoot of "The Will of the Forsaken", which I think is pretty neat!
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
Chayenne isn't a very good Druid, but he is eager to learn. He has a Night Elven master (played by a very special Canadian ginger) who travels with him and imparts his knowledge of the Druidic arts.

He sees that Night Elf Druidism sort of neglects the lifestyles of more civilized folk, and he takes this to heart, seeing a trip to the city as more of a party than a serious venture.

He is currently trying to achieve flight form, so he may be initiated as a Druid of the Talon. However, he has a long way to go, and finds himself flying into windows before shifting into a bear and breaking people's things on the way down. His nickname is Druid of the Eggshell.

Chayenne's preferred method of attack is moon lasers and BEEEEEEEEESSS-
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoJJOrR4wj8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihmoY0shI4&feature=relmfu
^ that.
But I live in a sea under the pineapple... wait...
And nautical wish be something I nonsense.
Bark.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
I find that most Hunters (Including myself) give themselves a lot of animal-like qualities. For example, having extremely acute hearing and sense of smell, or the ability to see in the dark.

Another quality I often find is immunity to poisons and toxins.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Dwarf Monk: "I'm gonna punch that dragon in the face."

Edit: So what kind of stereotypes are there for Mages?
Edited by Mordran on 8/19/2012 3:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 03:38 AMPosted by Mordran

Apparently we're terribly arrogant and "lazy" ... CLEARLY the cretins below us are just jealous of our superior abilities. <Conjures chocolate> - WHAT? its on the Wizards diet, no calories! If those unwashed orphans are hungry they can go dance around the obstacle course Archmage Xylem set up until they're worthy enough to learn how to do it themselves.
Reply Quote
08/19/2012 03:52 AMPosted by Rissy

Apparently we're terribly arrogant and "lazy" ... CLEARLY the cretins below us are just jealous of our superior abilities. <Conjures chocolate> - WHAT? its on the Wizards diet, no calories! If those unwashed orphans are hungry they can go dance around the obstacle course Archmage Xylem set up until they're worthy enough to learn how to do it themselves.

Conjured food tastes like gnawing on a blank sheet of paper, I hear.
Except magical.
Reply Quote
94 Dwarf Paladin
As a Paladin, I have a moral code that I consider superior to everyone else's - including Paladins who disagree with me on certain points.

I love the legitimacy my class brings, and the weight it brings to my opinions and judgments.

I like swords. I also like books.

I firmly believe that the Light thinks I'm special.

Inwardly, I feel responsibility for the failings of those around me, even as I judge them as lacking in some way or another. Chances are that I will never see how much this attitude hampers the growth and betterment of my peers.

I ride a shiny horse, and don't feel the least bit emasculated in doing so.

I love my dress armor more than I love most people.

I will bend over backwards to remain on the correct side of the law. I fear that, if I don't, I'll burst into a six-foot tall cloud of golden glitter.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Its easier to sum it up and say I RP a member of the Brotherhood of the Light.

That entails me killing a lot of things and saying the Light willed it. Really, Dasinger just wants to feel the rush of battle and victory over anything. Also, the practicality is there with his constant use of engineering to improve his armor for battle. I would never use this in a RP fight against another player, but he also had his friend, Jonadian (hes a techno mage, great RPer) improve his flying machine with additional weaponry and arcane-powered shields. I'd make a great warrior.

Oh, and Dasinger also has a hobby in fishing and cooking. Hes bad at cooking. Its his attempt at being civil.
Reply Quote
Prikka is Priestess Personified. Although quiet and submissive, she won't hesitate to speak up in defense of the weak.

She finds strength in prayer and is always happy to murmur a benediction.

As she eschews worldly things, her robes are simple wool.

She has a kind word for everyone.

She is chaste, modest, and virtuous. Above all, she is honest.

She strives to only reduce suffering in the world, and never to inflict it. Ignore rumors about a murderhole.

Although simple and guileless, the Light give Prikka the strength to okay I can't type this with a straight face any more.
Edited by Prikka on 8/20/2012 12:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Stereotypes are for rookies.

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
43 Human Paladin
I'm more of a book-worshipper than a light-worshipper.

Knowledge is power. -Alicith
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I'm more of a book-worshipper than a light-worshipper.

Knowledge is PAWAH!. -Alicith

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Druid
My druid was originally raised in the Temple of the Moon, so that's where I base how powerful her spellcasting is. (Obviously talking about when I go Boomkin here.) She has a unique perspective on being a druid, figuring that the moon is of nature, so there's no harm in revering both Elune and Cenarius. She views them more like siblings rather than competing deities.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Thraxxtor is Thraxxtor.

That good enough explanation.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
08/20/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Forbidra
Stereotypes are for rookies.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/232877-horde-is-not-evil/

Look at the blue post.
Right about in the middle.
He mentions gnomes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]