Good Bye Fenris. It is me Alexdaman/Brazill

90 Human Warrior
I have comeback to wow after a hiatius via scroll of ressurection. Hmm I see nobody I know still plays here. I enjoyed growing up while playing wow the 16 year old kid who sounded 10.

I am 20 now that is crazy
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Oh god, I remember you.
You were notorious, mostly for being bad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
:(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hey, it's Feuer, how's it going? :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
;)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
It's not necessary to make a new thread everytime you decide to comeback/leave.
GL in your endeavors
However, when you come back just continue the "guess what im back" stuff on this thread or one of your others instead of yet another =D

GL out there... In game and RL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
No way.. Alexdaman and Feuer in the same thread?

<3Brettl
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
Quitting again?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Just to point something out, all you bads that make people feel bad for leaveing good luck in life. I made a thread like this early in the year and was flamed by a lot of fails I did not even know or were not known well at all. The same bads that are left on this sever. its a !@#$ hole and only a few good people left.
Edited by Nemeses on 8/20/2013 4:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just to point something out, all you bads that make people feel bad for leaveing good luck in life. I made a thread like this early in the year and was flamed by a lot of fails I did not even know or were not known well at all. The same bads that are left on this sever. its a !@#$ hole and only a few good people left.

Rather be a bad than a mad bro ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]