[H]<Magical Adventures>

90 Tauren Druid
☻ <Magical Adventures> is a silly guild full of people who simply want to enjoy the game. We're not about being the best, we're about having fun. We accept people regardless of class, spec, and skill, though potential and a willingness to learn is definitely a plus if you plan on raiding with us. <Magical Adventures> isn't a hardcore guild in any aspect. We're laid back and casual, but we still like to do things, and we certainly like to do those things well.
☻ Currently level 25
☻ Usually about 7-9 people on during peek.
☻ Even if you don't join us, feel free to poke at us. We like new friends. :)
☻ /join adventures

PVE
☻ We run a lot of guild dungeons, and we've also just started our first 10-man raiding team not long ago. We also run old raids for transmog and lols every so often.
☻ We're 8/8 Normal DS 10. Hope to start on Heroic soon!

PVP
☻ We don't seem to PvP as much as we used to, what with getting the raid group off of the ground, but I think a fair amount of us still enjoy it; WPVP, BGs, etc. Hopefully, we'll be able to organize more guild PvP activities soon. Recently, we've been doing arenas together for conquest and to help level the guild, and we also try to run TB when it's up.

RP
☻ We don't tend to RP as a guild, but we do have some RP-interested guild members, Tavook and Bobbs coming to mind right off of the bat. Even if we don't RP, a lot of us tend to respect and support it. If someone who joins the guild wants to manage RP events and such in the name of MA, we wont stop them, and we may be willin to help in some ways, if we can. We're also usually happy to help you run old raids for Mog gear.

Looking for
☻ First and foremost, MA is looking for friends and like-minded people to enjoy the game with. We accept all levels, classes, and specs, and people interested in PvP, PvE, or just chilling in Gchat. We also accept people of all sexualities, genders, or romantic preference. The following only applies to people who want to raid with us.
☻ While I say we're casual, we're still looking for competent people for our core raid group, and by competent I mean willing and able to show up, mainly. It's fine if you're new to raiding or still need gear; we can help you with that, but time management skills and being a reponsible person is entirely on you. We wont remove you from the guild just for a consistent lack of the two but you may be replaced with someone who's proven they can be reliable. Redemption possible. Also, real-life stuff happens, and is excusable, but try to let us know ahead of time, not right before, during, or after(emergencies are obviously the exception).
☻ We're always accepting back-ups for the main raid group, but we could especially use more ranged DPS.
☻ As stated above, we are accepting people who are undergeared and new to raiding. We'll help you gear up and help you learn the raids. So long as you can pull your own weight or we can see improvement, all's well.

Raid Times
☻ Friday 7:00, Sunday 4:00 server time

Officers
☻ Guild Master - Belevow
☻ Officers - Valliac/Jecil and Shazù(alt 151)/Mhaji/Florenia
☻ Officer - Tavook (Probably the best one to contact at the time)
☻ Other - Poking at Thokk is a good way to get Belevow or Valliac's attention, since he's often in vent with us, even when we're not in WoW.

Apply on guild website
☻ magicaladventures.wowstead.com
☻ Feel free to talk to us in-game if you have any questions or comments. It's also not a bad idea to poke at Belevow or Valliac after you submit an application to the guild site(sometimes we forget to check).
Edited by Belevow on 10/9/2012 6:57 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Valliac would like to add:

We are accepting those who would like to level in a guild who isnt all srsbsns.

Also, answering a question that relates to a convo I had earlier last night:

No, we are not here to be "the best". We would like to see endgame content. We would like to get gear. We would like to see what the game has to offer.

We're here to play the game, chill with the server (still the classiest mofo's in WoW imo), and have fun doing it. We do not expect you to quit a social life for us, and understand that [expletive] can and most likely WILL happen that prevents you from getting on during certain times. This game is not a job. No one is paying US to sit behind the screen and play the game. If you are, please give me the number of your supervisor.

We also respect the current guilds that are here and progressing. We hope to progress ourselves. We're not here to out-do or show up anyone. We're not here to flaunt mounts or to be better than anyone else.

In the end, we're all goofy bastards who just want to have as much chance of seeing endgame content as any other guild in the server.
90 Tauren Druid
[News and Updates]

☻ Decided to make a new recruitment thread that I can change and update at will, without having to pester Bobbs. Also, the other's on its last legs anyway.
☻ Old thread, for memories: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5271780106

Repeat fun times!
☻Saturdays: Naked Karazhan run! Strip down, ladies and gents. The only gear you can wear is what drops in the raid. ;D

One-time events
--
Edited by Belevow on 8/19/2012 1:25 PM PDT
90 Tauren Druid
Rabble rabble!
87 Troll Warrior
First page.
90 Goblin Shaman
You forgot that everyone here is a tauren or druid or both, no exceptions!

*cough*
We also have a Thokk.
100 Tauren Paladin

*cough*

:(

oh wait, I AM one of those things. :D
90 Tauren Warrior

*cough*

I'm not! I want to be different!
100 Undead Mage
/claims spot
90 Goblin Shaman
08/19/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Taldin
/claims spot

Taldin's spots don't count?
90 Tauren Druid
08/19/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Zieto
Taldin's spots don't count?

Bingo.
90 Tauren Druid
Taldin doesn't count.
100 Undead Mage
08/20/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Tavook
Taldin doesn't count.

....../lip quiver
08/20/2012 02:28 AMPosted by Taldin
....../lip quiver

*swats at with rolled up magazine*

Doesn't. Count.
90 Tauren Druid
08/20/2012 02:28 AMPosted by Taldin
....../lip quiver

I can only hate you less when you have your drinking helmet and foam sword equipped.
90 Goblin Shaman
Wait...what lip?
90 Night Elf Priest
PVP
☻ We don't seem to PvP as much as we used to, what with getting the raid group off of the ground, but I think a fair amount of us still enjoy it; WPVP, BGs, etc. Hopefully, we'll be able to organize more guild PvP activities soon. Recently, we've been doing arenas together for conquest and to help level the guild, and we also try to run TB when it's up.

MoP is on the way. Here's hoping for lots of world PvP opportunities with a renewed vigor for some Horde/Alliance conflict!

Also bump for some really awesome people!
90 Tauren Druid
08/20/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Thanë
MoP is on the way. Here's hoping for lots of world PvP opportunities with a renewed vigor for some Horde/Alliance conflict!

Cheers to that! I'd love to see more PvP in MoP. I'm sure a lot of the others agree with me as well.

08/20/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Thanë
Also bump for some really awesome people!

<3
100 Tauren Paladin
A glimpse into MA's raid activities.

http://i.imgur.com/FCZva.jpg
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]