Requiem (A-US-10 man) is not recruiting!

90 Human Paladin
At this time, Requiem has filled all our raiding slots for Mists of Pandaria.
Edited by Modhne on 9/3/2012 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Hi Modhne, I am the player who spoke to Shadowpope during your FL run just minutes ago.
My gear/exp may not seem high but I have been switching mains/periods of personal time/taking time off have hindered my ability to play WoW.

Most notably, I would be 8/8 H DS but I had to take a leave of absence from WoW and a lot due to serious illness issues.

I am also willing to transfer my mage to your server so you can get a feel of how I am as a player.

I am on frequently.

Thank you!
Edited by Çørneliå on 8/19/2012 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I grabbed your e-mail/Skype info if you would like to remove them. I'll contact you sometime this week to discuss this.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Removed the information. Alright. I won't be on WoW during the week much because of finishing my internship and I am leaving for school on Friday so just go to Skype.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
le sigh ravencrest, bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lol i get it
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You don't know what the Marshmont is capable of, bump.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Monk position filled, still looking at possible rogues
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We need a sneaky-!@# leather wearing bastard to come do some stabbin in our raids. Bonus points for female dwarves.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
08/29/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Shadowpope
We need a sneaky-!@# leather wearing bastard to come do some stabbin in our raids. Bonus points for female dwarves.

Bonus points for female dwarves.

female dwarves.

Silly, those don't exist.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
/wave, we do exist.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yes you do. I was a dwarf once.

Rogue, looking for you.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Come on you stealthy bastards, where are you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I see what you did there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
are you guys recruiting a warrior, i know there isn't a lot of time till MoP but now a days can't get a heroic with anyone. Im a fast learner and can hold my own
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We don't have one and we aren't recruiting at this time. If that changes I'll let you know. For now, the warlock position is filled by a robot who doesn't make mistakes or require training. He gets software patches when he is outdps'd.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
you made me laugh modhne, can i have your phone number for a sexy time
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Modhne, I have a rogue on Ravencrest. Name is Izrith. I'm close personal friends with mikaelen if you remember him. My Cata guild on this paladin disintegrated and I was wanting to play more of my rogue. I'll try and contact you in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Keep up the good work Mod.

<Affordable Hero>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]