Blinding Fury - The Mechanar

90 Night Elf Warrior
Why does it take 10 seconds per player to loot Blinding Fury in The Mechanar? Could probably lower that a little, as 50 seconds of standing around puts an unnecessary speed bump in an already annoying dungeon.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You're complaining Mechanar takes too long? What?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
wrath happened...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
You're going to Mechanar with 5 people.....?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Why are you doing the quest at all at 85?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
08/20/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Hyjinx

I, for one, am perplexed by that question. Why not do the quest at 85?

And, to OP: The rest of these people speak sense. It's possible to solo any BC Heroic. Some fight mechanics may need a little bit of planning but it's all soloable.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
You know, BC was when I was the most active while playing, but I can't for the life of me remember what a blinding fury is. And no I'm not gonna look it up on wowhead I'm very busy!

Okay I did look it up, it's the chest you get after you kill the little mini-bosses before the elevator. Yeah if it takes 10 seconds to open it that is pretty lame. Blizzard fix it or I'm unsubscribing.
Edited by Mooniverse on 8/20/2012 10:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The first time I did it on this toon my shoulders dropped. Yay for unique shoulder models that match my haircut!!

But yeah I opened a ticket, 10 seconds is way too long. Man BC was hard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman

I, for one, am perplexed by that question. Why not do the quest at 85?

And, to OP: The rest of these people speak sense. It's possible to solo any BC Heroic. Some fight mechanics may need a little bit of planning but it's all soloable.

Maybe I should have said: "Why are you grouping to do the quest at 85?"

Moreover: "How do 10 seconds destroy your day?"
Edited by Hyjinx on 8/21/2012 9:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
I wonder if the OP found these forums and posted this in under 50 seconds
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The point was that while running it with an appropriately leveled group via dungeon grinding, it stops the group for nearly a minute just to loot 1 quest item. It could be streamlined. That's all I'm saying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]