(A) Potenza is recruiting for MoP!

90 Human Death Knight
We all know that MoP is coming out in about a month, and we all know Ally on Nazj is kinda dead. But regardless Potenza is recruiting to help level up the guild and start working on its MoP raid progression group. Looking for fun, laid back players to create a welcoming atmosphere. Basically restarting from scratch after I took a 3 month break and recently came back (DS became boring, even in Heroic modes).

PvE raid progression will be priority, but PvP players are welcome.
Raid times are not yet set, but will be when the group is formed.
7 Tabs, Vent, and all that other fancy stuff.
Raiding experience is not required, although it is preferred.

If interested please contact me, Beriiniil, or any other Potenza member for more information.

Thank you, and happy hunting Nazjatar!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
laid back raiding? sounds casual, no thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Wouldn't your guild be considered casual since your leader uses specs that doesnt make sense for raiding, and is beaten in dmg and dps by toons a tier or 2 behind?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Dylandog, who are you? I hadn't played for over 3 months, I tank raids, and currently I have a PvP Frost OS.... I can almost guarentee someone a tier or 2 behind will not out DPS me either I think you have me mixed up sir. But Rezlack, the raiding isn't so much laid back. Just the atmosphere when not raiding. Back before I took my break we were working on H DS but it became boring.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
08/19/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Dylandog
Wouldn't your guild be considered casual since your leader uses specs that doesnt make sense for raiding, and is beaten in dmg and dps by toons a tier or 2 behind?
have you not seen horde chat recently?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Actually I have not, I don't play Horde. Would you like to inform me?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
was not directed towards you. thats why i quoted dylandog....
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Oh I was just confused xD.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
Dylandog, why is your char a worgen? Seems your pro at playing a troll!

(check out that level 80 with 0 points ahaha 4 years inactive woot)
Edited by Nevet on 8/21/2012 12:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dylandog, why is your char a worgen? Seems your pro at playing a troll!

(check out that level 80 with 0 points ahaha 4 years inactive woot)

you have achievement points, just because you havent logged out sicne you got scrolled doesnt mean you have none, my original druid still has 0 achievement points.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
08/19/2012 02:28 AMPosted by Rezlack

lol well dont we have a total bad !@# here 35% and no madness kill is far from being hardcore
Edited by Gerklol on 9/5/2012 7:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/05/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Gerklol

lol well dont we have a total bad !@# here 35% and no madness kill is far from being hardcore

35% and you just downed hagara. I wouldnt talk if i was you *also i havent downed madness because i am not the core tank* learn a fight before you act smart.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
i wouldnt talk if i was you? lol from what it sounds like your the one trying to act tough well i have news for you we play on naz nothing special here to brag about downing content that is so watered down must make you feel so accomplished

ps i saw your screenshots you click

didnt know hagara was 35% over 2months ago
Edited by Gerklol on 9/6/2012 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
LOL. he clicks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Actually, i had just recently changed my keybinds on my rogue and effected my keybinds on my main, if you want i can repost my keybinds.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
meh i dont care after i called you out on it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Meh, i dont care after i just got insulted by a casual.

Btw, 2 months =/= 3months. Sorry cupcake, your hagara kill was in 30%
Edited by Rezlack on 9/6/2012 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
lol still going on about that bro? i will say this one last time "you will never be hardcore" 35% can make anyone look good come back to me when you have heroic content down with no nerfs and as for me being casual now yes i raided my self out in late tbc and wrath and i now have a family that comes before a game.
Edited by Gerklol on 9/6/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]