(A) Potenza is recruiting for MoP!

90 Human Death Knight
All of this arguing here is unnecessary.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/06/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Gerklol
lol still going on about that bro? i will say this one last time "you will never be hardcore" 35% can make anyone look good come back to me when you have heroic content down with no nerfs and as for me being casual now yes i raided my self out in late tbc and wrath and i now have a family that comes before a game.

I havent raided since 35% went live.
also, You cant expect me to be hardcore when barlows a raidleader, If i could xfer off i probably would.

Also, you raided yourself out to have no heroic downs in wrath? you mustve been in an awful guild.
Edited by Rezlack on 9/7/2012 7:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Rogue
09/07/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Rezlack
lol still going on about that bro? i will say this one last time "you will never be hardcore" 35% can make anyone look good come back to me when you have heroic content down with no nerfs and as for me being casual now yes i raided my self out in late tbc and wrath and i now have a family that comes before a game.

also, You cant expect me to be hardcore when barlows a raidleader, If i could xfer off i probably would.

Also, you raided yourself out to have no heroic downs in wrath? you mustve been in an awful guild.

Rez bro, or should i call you lack?... anyway. Dude you came in and tried to troll an ally recruitment post, got trolled and you're still going on about nothing.

BUMP for Potenza
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
09/07/2012 07:02 AMPosted by Rezlack

and what makes you think this was my main during that time? hmmmmm? riddle me that batman
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
09/07/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Gerklol

and what makes you think this was my main during that time? hmmmmm? riddle me that batman

Because of account wide achievements.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
RAWWWWWRRRRR
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman

lol no ...... if it was i would have way more kills
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Omg, youre an idiot. Account wide achievement doesnt add the kills for A SINGLE CHARACTER.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I click and I killed H Madness in April :(
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

Omg, youre an idiot. Account wide achievement doesnt add the kills for A SINGLE CHARACTER.

This pretty much sums it up. Your achievements are account wide now, we can tell which achievements you earned on that character, and which you've earned on another. If you raided yourself out in TBC/Wrath then you were terrible in both of those expansions, as you are now.

Don't bother looking at my achievements, the only reason I have this account active is for forums, my main account can no longer post.

Rez bro, or should i call you lack?... anyway. Dude you came in and tried to troll an ally recruitment post, got trolled and you're still going on about nothing.

BUMP for Potenza

You should probably understand what trolling is before you tell someone they were trolled. If you had the ability to comprehend the the armory you would understand.
Edited by Zocow on 9/10/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
21 Night Elf Rogue
hmmmm, first, the whole armory thing came into question after i posted, so lets recap shall we?

Just so we understand the meaning of troll. Google is your friend, this one seemed to fit best as there are many defs.

Noun
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.

So the second post of an ally recruitment post he jumps in with nothing! Post five and six, stillll , you guessed it, Nothing! Post 14 and 17, welll you get the point i'm sure. By post 22 i felt he was struggling a little and was hoping to provide him with an out.

And i have trouble understanding and comprehending? haha you sir are borderline troll with that post.

BUMP for Potenza
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]