neutral AH botter?

90 Night Elf Hunter
I recently acquired a cataclysmic weapon on my druid. So i decided it deserved a power torent. So i realized the mats where quite expensive, and so i logged on my other account at the same time to get some of the mats from my horde toon over. So i put up the mats on the neutral AH, and honestly the secodn it was put up, it was bought. I realized they have the addon where its one clcik buyout, but they would do that for anything. I decided t otest him. I put up a heavenly shard for 1C it was bought out instantly. I pu one up for 1G it wasnt touched. the person has to be botting, because there are two auction houses in BB. Both didnt have anyone by it when i put them up. It waws a night elf, and i AoEd the whole area on my horde while it was up. No one there. So they have to be using third paty software.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
That bot happens to be in STV doing it right now, i reported him twice and blizz of course did nothing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't think Blizz will really pay attention unless more than a few people complain about it. I'll head out there right now and throw in a report as well if I spot him/her
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm fairly sure he only buys blues/epics. I put up a white, no buy, a green, no nuy. a grey, agian no buy. He is very annoying lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just had a chat with wyndoor, and he also thinks the guy could be using 3rd party software, seeing as how he wasnt able to be seen at any of the AHs, even while AOEing hard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Might be good if you can get him to buy something and take a screenshot of their username. Just flew by and can't find them :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/19/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Allspàrk
Might be good if you can get him to buy something and take a screenshot of their username. Just flew by and can't find them :(

I reported and spammed targeting macros. I put his name in the ticket blizz just doesn't care. He is using some sort of hack to be phased out/invisible so you cant target him. If you want to see who we are talking about do /who azsh on ally side :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ah. I opened a ticket as well. Hopefully it helps
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hey allspark, I have plenty of SS of it, but I can't post on the forums without a possible 3 day ban for doing so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Me n jess have both reported the actual char and said its name in the ticket, i was even told in a ticket that the appropriate actions were taken against the account lol.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
awesome great!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This would probably be asking a bit on thier side, but would you guess we would be returned out items
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/19/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Leser
This would probably be asking a bit on thier side, but would you guess we would be returned out items

I don't think Blizz would. They'll probably say it's part of the game etc etc. :/
I'm not 100% sure though
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
They told me i most likely wouldnt be getting my items back so i wouldnt expect it either, thankfully it was just some thorium bars.
Edited by Wyndoor on 8/19/2012 8:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
hmm i hope i get mine :D

13 maelstroms and 2 heavenly shards would be nice.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
No ma'am it was a bot. They never went AFK, where invisible when they where listed in BB, and the person auto bought the item. you would've thought there should be a slight break in beween me ptting it up and that person buying it, but there wasnt. it happened within milliseconds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/19/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Chaos
It's not against the rules unfortunately, all the person has is an addon that alerts them of low priced items, and he simply is buying them very quickly. The key is to always check the 3 zones with neutral auction houses on both sides prior to posting. Usually you look for low levels like under level 10. Go there on the respective side, kill them and post whatever you need quickly. But be ready, they often have other toons in each zone, and are ready to log over and continue their schemes! GL

WTB whatever addon makes you invisible and untargetable for 500k!! lol get a clue kid its not an addon.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wyndoor isn't a kid, and please give me the name of the addon, and screenshots of the actual event of you buying a vial for 2K. You lost this argument, sir. Please admit to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]