Merge This Server!

39 Undead Warrior
Population is very low and we need some more players! Would it be possible to merge this server with another so we can get a higher pop count?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
But I like having almost no competition in my hunt for rare spawns......

Otherwise yes lol.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
wait till mop, servers are all dead atm except for the main arena servers.

Other than that, I once wrote a long-winded post on the lack of drive/upper tier players on lhoof, long story short people need to step their game up if they want to fix this server. Having a new influx of equally bad players to lhoof through a server merge will do nothing to rectify the current situation.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
The mere belief that having hardcore PvPers and Raiders is necessary to have a thriving server makes me sad.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Hunter
You all know with the Panda express coming it will draw many players back, even if it's for a short time. More will stay rather then leave, you know the addiction will kick back into overdrive for them!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/22/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Jeina
The mere belief that having hardcore PvPers and Raiders is necessary to have a thriving server makes me sad.

It is what it is. I can understand that idea from an rp'ers pov, yet most games have competition in them. It's something that's been around since the "High Scores" list on arcade games actually meant something.

We as human beings strive to become more and push the limits of what has been done. Until that competitive spirit returns, this server won't see an increase in anything really. A sense of community is built through heated rivalry as much as it's built through camaraderie.

08/23/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Janeda
You all know with the Panda express coming it will draw many players back, even if it's for a short time. More will stay rather then leave, you know the addiction will kick back into overdrive for them!

Cataclysm was barely able to hold onto old junkies for 3 months, this new expansion doesn't seem to live up to the hype it generated with it's "bringing back that old war feel" vibe. Notice how the "let's bring back the old world" bit was the Cataclysm mantra and look how that turned out? I hate being such a pessimistic person, but Blizzard has been on the royal screw-up train for longer than anyone in the gaming industry and is now feeling the squeeze.
Edited by Facemelterx on 8/24/2012 1:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Eh.. from what I remember of the BC and early WOTLK days, the forums were filled with raiding guilds spewing vitriol at each other and just being downright mean to each other over something as petty as downing a boss.

And then later it was the PvPers doing the same thing...

I can understand the desire to make oneself better and the drive for competition, but to behave like that over a video game? It was downright shameful.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Eh.. from what I remember of the BC and early WOTLK days, the forums were filled with raiding guilds spewing vitriol at each other and just being downright mean to each other over something as petty as downing a boss.And then later it was the PvPers doing the same thing...

I have no clue why people have to be so mean to each other in this server! Can't we all just have fun and enjoy the awesomeness of this game without trolling or putting each other down?!

-Gladiator Progun
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
So merge the servers with other lower pop servers and then you can still sit back and wait for someone to make things happen?

A community is what you make of it...
Edited by Chickenchit on 8/25/2012 3:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
08/25/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Progun
I have no clue why people have to be so mean to each other in this server! Can't we all just have fun and enjoy the awesomeness of this game without trolling or putting each other down?!

That's one reason I decided to leave this server. There was far too much negativity going on. I remember things were awesome before cross-server BGs. The community seemed much more tight-knit then. So many little rivalries, that were still friendly, between people. Fun discourse on the forums. I even remember us trying to coordinate how to stop the bots that are on our server. I miss those days.

I was just popping back in because I was feeling nostalgic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SSC
Would it be nice to have more people on this server? Sure, it would be great but that's not the problem with the server. The problem is more people need to work on doing the things they want to see get done, done.

SSC runs many different raid groups every week and the reason we can is because people put the effort into making it happen. We pug people from time to time as well. The problem has been and keeps being, that people that want to go donn't put in the effort to show they want to go. Enchant your gear, gem your gear, and try to know the fights before you go. You do those things and you will find things to do, if not your stuck thinking there's nothing.

Things are what you make of them. If you want to see improvement in the server then do your part and help to make it better. Each of use working on doing so will make this server the better for it. If you want to sit on the sidelines and !@#$% and whine, then nothing gets done. So start with yourself and start to make it the server you want it to be.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Agreed.
Merge.
Edited by Newfie on 9/23/2012 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Congratulations, CRZ's are out, there's your server merge.

You wanted it, you got it.
Edited by Daniyel on 9/23/2012 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]