alliance and TB guards

90 Blood Elf Paladin
quietndeadly: thank you!
minixan: while never meant to be fair, there is supposed to be some level of sportsmanship. this isnt war.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
quietndeadly: thank you!
minixan: while never meant to be fair, there is supposed to be some level of sportsmanship. this isnt war.

YES.
IT.
IS.
*Sharpens claws*
D:<
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
level 6 snepik #1 guys.

everyone bad cuz he says it to be so and he be teh #1. ( I would say the only one with downs in this thread is you.)
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
i think i touched a nerve, i am pro

gg no re
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Down's, not downs. It's named after the guy who invented it.
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
09/14/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Jermain
Down's, not downs. It's named after the guy who invented it.

i love you jermain
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
yea, my post was clear rage. lol
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
very sadd when you have to call a guild out on a forum. how about get a life. do somthing other then get your selvs owned buy guards. if you attack then kite to your guards expect it to happen to you. goes to show Stranded has no life outside a game also on top of that. one guild defines your fun on this server. try finding somthing else to do other then get guard raped by a a guild that you pvp with or find some other guild. Enaa your are very popular with the fat kids in school. congrats.. hun. Eternal Immortalz must really be somthing if a whole thread is about them. and their guild leader Enaa. DID anyone say anythig about stranded yet. NO. ok then. have a good wow life
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Sadd you Strande Horde guild let a guild define what you want to do on a server. how about do somthing else. or dont expect to kite people to your guards and it not happen to you in return. its not Eternal Immortalz fault they are smarter then you. and kite you to their guards when all your known for i Stranded is runing away. or 3 on 1 or 10 on 3. Either do somthing else or find another guild to fill your bored pitiful days in a game. Congratz Enaa you popular with the Fat kids in school or the guys with no women in their lives . dont complain just find somthing else to do other then find Eternal Immortalz members to fight. BTW sadd you make a whole Forum thread about 1 guild geting you guard killed when thats what your known to do in stranded. fight and run to guards. GET over it. or get a new game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I like to think I'm generally a nice person.. but even I was having little pangs of "^^^ YOU SERIOUS?!" reading that. :(

It's a PvP zone. The guards are there for a reason. They are also easily able to be killed so aren't even that big of a deal.

The fat kids in Stranded do many other things besides kill alliance. For instance, just yesterday we made gnomes and played a game of darts.
Edited by Gummiibear on 9/15/2012 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
6 Goblin Rogue
09/15/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Goregath
very sadd when you have to call a guild out on a forum. how about get a life. do somthing other then get your selvs owned buy guards. if you attack then kite to your guards expect it to happen to you. goes to show Stranded has no life outside a game also on top of that. one guild defines your fun on this server. try finding somthing else to do other then get guard raped by a a guild that you pvp with or find some other guild. Enaa your are very popular with the fat kids in school. congrats.. hun. Eternal Immortalz must really be somthing if a whole thread is about them. and their guild leader Enaa. DID anyone say anythig about stranded yet. NO. ok then. have a good wow life

09/15/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Goregath
Sadd you Strande Horde guild let a guild define what you want to do on a server. how about do somthing else. or dont expect to kite people to your guards and it not happen to you in return. its not Eternal Immortalz fault they are smarter then you. and kite you to their guards when all your known for i Stranded is runing away. or 3 on 1 or 10 on 3. Either do somthing else or find another guild to fill your bored pitiful days in a game. Congratz Enaa you popular with the Fat kids in school or the guys with no women in their lives . dont complain just find somthing else to do other then find Eternal Immortalz members to fight. BTW sadd you make a whole Forum thread about 1 guild geting you guard killed when thats what your known to do in stranded. fight and run to guards. GET over it. or get a new game.

09/09/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Snepik
this thread is full of downs
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bag over head is big improvement gummii
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/15/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Goregath
BTW sadd you make a whole Forum thread about 1 guild geting you guard killed

can't make a half a forum thread.

but srsly, guards are just cheap. just looking for some sportsmanship.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
.. now i just need to find something that covers these big toes
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Grammar and Punctuation
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]