Not to be that guy....

90 Tauren Hunter
Let's face it, not all of us (or most of us for that matter) have been playing since say, Vanilla... Some of us are quite young, wet behind the ears etc... Players like myself, who are in the said category usually don't have much to any money, i have 2000g tops at times. I feel like a complete scrub. I've recently made it my goal to complete FL before the MoP percent drop, so i can bask in the glory of owning any of the Firehawks. All i'm asking is for some awesome people (hopefully with awesome humor) to run through and desecrate Ragnaros' fiery b-hole. Send me mail and we'll make it happen, LOK'TAR OGAR!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
All you need to make money in this game:

1. Time
2. Auctioneer (updated constantly)

And some startup capital.

I would suggest JCing, the market is volatile and you can make some serious gains very quickly.

Though right NOW, you definitely want to be selling mats after you stockpile tons of them.

No FL run-through to speak of, just some advice.
Edited by Tedd on 8/20/2012 2:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]