Rotten Luck is Looking For More.

93 Blood Elf Paladin
Rotten Luck is a family friendly, RP friendly, level 25 Horde guild that has been around since the beginning of World of Warcraft. After making our start on Silver Hand we moved to The Scryers in 2007 and have been a quiet yet consistent presence firmly grounded in the community ever since.

With the start of a new expansion we are looking to add like-minded members to our roster.

At our core we promote the values of Respect, Diversity, and Family:

Respect

We expect the highest level of respect among guildmates. Because we all have different levels of enjoyment in the various facets of WoW, it's important that everyone is tolerant and supportive. We do not tolerate abuse of any kind and strive to be a drama-free guild.

Rotten Luck has been an upstanding part of The Scryers for more than 5 years. When you put on the shamrock you are publicly representing the guild and we expect the same level of conduct with the community as a whole.

Diversity

Our members come from all walks of life, age groups, and interests. Because of this diversity we choose not to label our guild under one simple category, but instead welcome players from all aspects of the game.

Whether you like Raiding, PVP, RP, Dungeons, or just hanging out with a great group of people, you're sure to find a fit within our ranks.

Family

We believe a guild is a family. While we have several instances of real life friends and family within our ranks, we have even more members who have forged lasting bonds with guildmates.

Like a family, we may not always agree on every point, but Rottens will always have each other's backs.

---

Our RP style is light to medium. You do not have to RP to join but we ask that you respect those that do.

We hold events for various holidays, important dates for the guild, and sometimes just to have a party!

Rottens have historically enjoyed a wide range of raiding environments from retro raids, guild raids and team oriented raids. We don't expect to be radically different in MOP. Please note, though, that joining the guild does not guarantee you a raiding spot.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or any other officer in game or on our forums. We have two public channels, /rotten for RP and /rottenooc for out of character discussion.

Our website is http://www.rotten-luck-guild.com/index.php
Our Charter and Code of Conduct is at http://www.rotten-luck-guild.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8285
Information on applying and what is expected of a grunt is at http://www.rotten-luck-guild.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15025

If you do not see Milia online, she can be found on the following alts:

Ikiinu
Daoming
Fylandriel
Casuka
Rezia
Edited by Milia on 12/10/2012 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
We may force you to be attacked by adorable puppies with slobbery tongues and puppy breath. Be forewarned...
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
When did we get puppies, and why wasn't I informed?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
You've always had puppies, my poor warlock (Thael'onas) is well aware of that.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
The Rottens are good folk!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I encourage those looking for a creative, considerate Wow family to check out our website. I've proudly been a part of this guild since not long after Wow's original launch. We hope to see you apply. Earthmother watch over you.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Warlock
Kretol/Ironsongs? There's a name I haven't seen in a long damn time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I <3 Rotten Luck forevers. If you're Horde, you should join, mkay? :3
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are looking for a new guild home, or your first guild home, Rotten Luck has something for everyone! ^_^
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
We're having a Farmer's Market this Saturday, come check us out!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The anniversary of our guild's creation is coming up! If you're Scryers Horde and enjoy playing the game in your own way with a supportive family at your back, come check us out!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
09/12/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Neight
Kretol/Ironsongs? There's a name I haven't seen in a long damn time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We have bunnies too. I have screenshots and everything.
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
Happy Holidays from Rotten Luck!
Reply Quote
21 Undead Hunter
bump for a good group of people
Reply Quote
93 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated our information on applicant expectations today! Also added my alts so people can more easily find me in game if they need to speak with me.

We'd love to have some active new grunts to help us fill casual raiding gaps and participate in our guild events. Please feel free to message me in game or on our forums if you have questions!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]