Looking for a new home

85 Dwarf Warrior
Warrior Tank or DPS looking for a new home. I have taken off the past 4 months to play swtor and am looking to find a new home. I am a military member and have played wow since the very first day. I hope to find a place to play and make friends from now through the expansion. I would prefer to find a group of people that raid on EST friendly times. Please let me know if there might be a place for me in your guild
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
Send me a whisper when you are on, Dragonlords is looking for a tank and we raid on Eastern time. Many of our members are current or former military, and we have known each other in some cases for many years; leading to a relaxed, drama free environment.

We do have a few players who like to play other MMOs and on-line games as well so you may find more people to play with in those games as well.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
If you like everything below get a hold of me, we'd love to have you through mists.

Infectious is currently recruiting for 10-man raid content for Mists of Pandaria! These are Core Positions for our new Weekend Raid Times!

Raid Days & Times
Friday-Sunday 7:00PM-11PM(Eastern) (6-10Central/Server Time)

Currently Seeking...
Currently we are seeking applicants for all roles. (See Requirements Below)

Requirements
No Drama-Bring a good attitude, be respectful.

Maturity-18+ We're a fun guild with an adult atmosphere where mature content is not only allowed, but often instigated. With that being said we get !@#$ done.

Attendance-Near and consistant 100% attendance is required for raid positions. We understand that real life happens, just don't make it habitual. As a small guild we may not have replacements for everyone, especially since we run with a core group.

Performance-Everyone is expected to perform at a professional level and bring your "A Game" to every raid. A lot has changed with Mists of Pandaria.. Learn it and embrace it!

Required Addons
Ventrilo-Microphone not required, but you must be able to listen to instructions. Prior to being brought into the guild you will be interviewed on vent.

Deadly Boss Mods-Big Wigs, etc. Don't stand in it if it hurts.

Loot Distribution
As a small guild focusing on 10man content we just use a free roll system. If for whatever reason we are struggling in a certain area or encounter due to a specific gearing issue we may opt to give gear to a specific player taking Attendance & Performance into consideration.

Casuals
We welcome casual & PvP players who are interested in hanging out with us when we aren't raiding, alt runs, etc. Whether you just want a fun, mature atmosphere or if you're tagging along with someone who is a raider, come on in!

Applying
If you're interested in applying add me!

RealID:JBridger@Ymail.com For the Subject put "Guild Application" and hit me up if i'm on. If i'm not, I'll see you when I log on!

Once I get a hold of you I will invite you on vent for a brief Interview.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Yay, more Alliance. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]