10 Man Progression Group for MoP

70 Tauren Warrior
Hey everybody!

I was wondering if there would be any interest in MoP to create a 10 man progression team. I know this server is slowly winding down and it's getting tougher to find progression guilds but I would like to think there are some people who are interested in raiding or would like to get into raiding once MoP starts.

As for my experience I have raided every tier of content in the game. In WoTLK I was the guild leader of a very successful 10 man guild that cleared all the content quickly. I am looking to get back into more serious raiding and am looking for some like minded individuals.

Raid times and days are going to be Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ 8pm-11pm.

For the group make up, I am looking for 13-15 players. 5 Healers, 7 DPS and 3 Tanks. Players with that can fill multiple roles will make this easier but there does need to be some alternates in case people don't show up. The actual raid itself will consist of 3 healers, 5 DPS (3 ranged 2 melee) and 2 Tanks. I would like to have a real mix of classes so that we don't end up with 3 Paladins, 4 Druids and 3 Monks for the raids.

Loot will be handled Suicide Kings DKP. Because it's essentially a public run, there needs to be some sort of structure to make sure the loot is distributed evenly. Also it gives people incentives to commit to the cause as eventually they will have priority for loot.

If this sounds like something anyone would be interested in, please give me a shout in-game or post a reply to this thread.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
08/18/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Chunkalunk
Loot will be handled Suicide Kings DKP. Because it's essentially a public run, there needs to be some sort of structure to make sure the loot is distributed evenly. Also it gives people incentives to commit to the cause as eventually they will have priority for loot

To be honest, I don't think something like that would work if it's a public group. If I were running a raid, I'd do the normal Main Spec (the spec you walked in as) over Offspec (no one else needs the piece) type rolling system- with the rule in place that they can only get 2 pieces per raid.

Just my opinion.

Now a set group, something like that would work- since it's the same people every week. Public group usually implies different people each week.
Edited by Jujubiju on 8/20/2012 4:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Chunk, I am starting a 10 man on Staghelm, we are currently in need of dps or heals. post here, catch me in game. Thanks
Edited by Zyrzix on 8/29/2012 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]