Reliquary of the Light: Level 16

90 Human Paladin
Guild Name in Game: Turalyons Folly

Guild's Official Full Name: Order of the Reliquary of the Holy Church of Light

Dame Barrancas smiled. The small ship, Turalyon's Folly, looked decent enough and she would enjoy being on the open sea again. She turned to her officers, "Shall we?" The three boarded the boat and soon the sailors around them had her anchor lifted and the small band of relic hunters were underway to a new land - Pandaria.

Guild's official RP address: An estate hidden in the mountains between Arathi, Hillsbrad, and Hinterlands. There is no location in game that accurately represents this. Most of our RP happens in the world and Stormwind though.

Who are we IC? We are the section of the Church that takes care of artifacts is the simplest way of putting it. We find relics that are lost(relic hunting), guard ones that aren't(Templar knights), and bring back new ones from abroad (exploration).

What exactly is a Reliquary anyways?:

A Reliquary is a holy vault where items of holy value are kept when not on display or being used for the Church's purpose. In real life this can be things as simple as the bread that has been blessed to be the body of Christ or as extravagant as the Shroud of Turin.

Now you may be saying, that this looks like a fairly cool concept. That you would like to join us. Well to do that simply fill out an application at our website http://otr.shivtr.com/ and we'll get with you IC in game. We only plan to use the website for applications, so please don't be surprised by it's lack of fluff/activity. We ask that you be at least level 40 to join us IC; though this is not a hard requirement if you show us you will be active.

We are a very small guild, so if you are looking for something large - this probably not the guild for you. If you don't like purple - this definitely isn't the guild for you (as your uniform should have purple SOMEWHERE on it, your tabard definitely will). If you can't follow orders, including where you must RP when the Order is deployed to not be considered AWOL - not the guild for you.

Ranks:
GM: Confessor Frauka
Co-GM: Commander Barrancas
World Explorer (Veteran and Junior Officer privileges): Dame Jarda Goodsteel
Authenticator necessary for ALL officer ranks
Relic Hunter: General Member Populace
Scholar: Member who IC would not come to most relic hunts.
Aspirant/Novice: Initiate Rank. IC Aspirants, Novices, and Squires. To move past this rank you must show IC initiative. Be active in RP with the guild, not just leveling quickly. Must be approved by Wystan or myself to move into this rank and one of us will RP with you prior to giving you this rank.
OOC - Alts & Friends who want to play with us but don't fit in the guild IC, such as an ambassador from another sect of Azeroth's populace, or have not joined IC yet. OOC is a good rank to try the guild out first before officially joining.

Guild Rules can be found here: http://otr.shivtr.com/forums/741800
Edited by Barrancas on 1/2/2013 5:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Interesting. Contact me sometime? I have a few ideas for some.. adversaries, should you want some. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe. I am open to the idea. What did you have in mind?
Reply Quote
Actually, The Scarlet Hammer has spoken to Jarda, on a few occasions, regarding an Alliance. Mind listing us there? :)
Edited by Joffrey on 8/20/2012 11:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/20/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Joffrey
Actually, The Scarlet Hammer has spoken to Jarda, on a few occasions, regarding an Alliance. Mind listing us there? :)

Okay, this makes me absolutely squee with happiness.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Feel free to contact me or Tahi in game. I'm on Elinith horde side right now, send me a whisper so I can add you to my realID. Also welcome back.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Time te get back in action! Huzzah fer the Reliquary!

Also, Joffrey, thank you for reminding me to contact you about that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/20/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Vathir
Feel free to contact me or Tahi in game. I'm on Elinith horde side right now, send me a whisper so I can add you to my realID. Also welcome back.

I'll poke you on LoL forums for now and give you my RID stuff. I have Kerdic and Cartres on RID, but I know Kerdic stepped down and Cartres took a long break. <3

I'll poke you more in game later tonight.
Edited by Barrancas on 8/20/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Vathir! What name are you under darling? /looks through members on LoL
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Time te get back in action! Huzzah fer the Reliquary!

Also, Joffrey, thank you for reminding me to contact you about that.

:) You've been a busy bee. <3 And I love you for it. Go Goodsteel Go!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Orav on the forums.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Info sent via message :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumps
Reply Quote
Bump for old guildies ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Updated with ranks Bump.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
08/20/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Barrancas

I'll poke you on LoL forums for now and give you my RID stuff. I have Kerdic and Cartres on RID, but I know Kerdic stepped down and Cartres took a long break. <3

I'll poke you more in game later tonight.

Cartres is back
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/21/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Cladriah
Cartres is back

I know. I RPed with him, Demi, and Vathir tonight. They are going to bring Laney's request to the officers of LoL.

Also. HAI!
Edited by Barrancas on 8/21/2012 12:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Before bedtime bumps.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]