Reliquary of the Light: Level 16

Grace lay blacked out in the bed in triage. How many had she healed? She had lost count. She could count the mortal injuries... 4. And one resurrection. It had started with Grand Crusader of the Scarlet Hammer. She had to break from the battle when she heard he'd fallen. He was out on another bunk. He, she'd given the most care and attention because after that... there was no time for niceties. There was no time to rest. Until blackness came over her as she helped Sister Kinria with the resurrection.

And even then, she'd been roused only to find another mortal injury stumbling into the triage - Dame Goodsteel with her innards becoming her outtards. With the help of 2 other spent Sisters and one spent Brother - they'd managed to bandage her up... then miracle of miracles, a fresh priestess walked in. Grace handed Jarda and the whole ward over to her and collapsed on a bunk. She would not be stirring until morning.

In her dreams though, they kept pouring in. She tried to heal them all. One after another. Blood... even the walls were caked in the blood. Everyone around her was dying. She couldn't keep up. The Bishop woke briefly only to pass back out. Tomorrow - she would make sure all wounded were moved from Theramore. Her gut told her she had to.
Reply Quote
Bump. Also 8 p.m. tonight - Guild RP event - Get the heck out of Theramore. Anyone who wants their IC injured to be moved with us is welcome to come!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump. Everyone in the Reliquary got out of Theramore last night - to my knowledge. So yea! We no get blown up! Hi. :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
We no get blown up yet!

Fix'd.
Reply Quote
Novella collapsed on the bed at the inn in Menethil Harbor. Jarda seemed to be okay still, only time would tell. Wystan had kept a very good eye on her in her Eminence's absence. In her mind swirled the evening's events. Each moment a lesson for her. Each moment a step closer to what the Light meant for her. She sighed softly and closed her eyes. Peace drifted over her and outward. A quiet, knowing smile graced her lips as she fell asleep.
Edited by Novellagrace on 8/27/2012 11:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/27/2012 05:51 AMPosted by Tookk
We no get blown up yet!

Fix'd.

Oh don't worry. We get blown up all the time. Just not in that manner. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bumper cars
Reply Quote
My laundry is finally done bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
In Probate class bump.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Finally back after patch fiasco bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Work is over bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Almost lunch break at new job bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Level 3. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thank you to Joffrey and the Scarlet Hammer who allowed me to be in their guild for a few hours to get Standard of Unity so that I can drop it at RP events and represent!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sunday morning bump! *dances around the forums while she wakes up*
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
All healed up ICly bump because I haven't been online. *whistles innocently, silly patch*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*pushes it back to the top of the threads*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*pokes thread*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://otr.shivtr.com/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]