375k Gold Givaway!

So I'm shuffling off to GW2, but I can't justify leaving my small fortune to collect dust when so many penniless Venture Company denizens could put it to better use. My game time runs out on 8.31.12. I will log in to my account for the final time on 8.30.12 to check this thread and log into the game for (hopefully?) the last time.

I will log in to mail my fortune to the last horde player to post in this thread. Sorry Alliance, you can suck an egg.

Good luck and stay classy Venture Co.

Sincerely,

Domaiche/Taen/Bloomtusk/Nox
85 Worgen Rogue
Oh, you tease~
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Waves*
90 Human Death Knight
-.- *crickets*
85 Worgen Rogue
Oh! Be careful, I heard there's a bit of an automated system where large transfers of gold hands out automatic bans and flags you for suspicion of gold buying. I don't know what's the best way to "get around it", but you might have some better luck contacting a GM beforehand to clear things up. If it is automatic and still ongoing, be prepared to write up an appeal to Blizzard.

You can disregard this post if no other Horde post after me for whatever reason. Unless Siaradora changes her mind. It's something I heard many months back, either from a Blue or someone who experienced it themselves. Even if it is rare or unlikely, I just want to toss out a bit of caution.
90 Blood Elf Priest
In that case, I'd LOOOOVE a Mechano-Hog!

*Bats lashes*
21 Goblin Priest
*Waves enthusiastically*
90 Tauren Druid
Nice transmog!

:cough: remember me? :cough:
Give to me all your gold.
85 Undead Rogue
Don't give me your gold.
Undead don't even really count as horde after the wrathgate.
76 Orc Warrior
lol
85 Orc Warrior
yooo
Can we make sure I get this?
85 Night Elf Rogue
Erm, I'm a Veco Horde. ^.^.... <.< what?..
90 Human Paladin
You'll be back. Don't have your hopes up too much for a game that has not released yet. I'm not trying to tell you that "Guild Wars 2" will not live up to it's expectations, just that I do know for a fact you will be back in MoP for a fact! See you in 2013 when the "Cataclysm" didn't end the world.
Cold out here... no one wants me to win...
85 Troll Druid
*pokes her head in and looks around*
90 Night Elf Warrior
BTW, it's August 23. Throwing out your silly posts right now is a waste of time. So, instead of having a week of trite one-liners, can you wait until August 29th to start gurgling for gold? Thanks.
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/23/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Charax
BTW, it's August 23. Throwing out your silly posts right now is a waste of time. So, instead of having a week of trite one-liners, can you wait until August 29th to start gurgling for gold? Thanks.

Dearest Kaldorei,

Lighten up! I'm seeing faces in here I've never seen before, it's somewhat exciting. It's time to make friends, giggle, and cover our faces with our palms. Sure they're mostly providing less than 50 characters worth of one-liners as you say but hey, welcome to the internet.

Plus, I'm glad the forums are somewhat active. Even if out of pure greed.

Tired and perhaps looking for a new guild,
Siara
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]