375k Gold Givaway!

76 Tauren Warrior
Veco, at one point, was my Horde server.
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/30/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Fôrtress
Veco, at one point, was my Horde server.

Then what happened?

*Listens intently*
90 Goblin Rogue
*Walks into thread handing out drinks and snack foods. With a wink he hands Siaradora a fresh bottle of wine.*

Gonna be a long day, yous mooks remember to stay hydrated and well fed. No needs for yous to drop dead before the prize is handed out.
77 Tauren Hunter
Yeah tell us what happened.
90 Tauren Druid
/smacks X on the back of the head. Mooooove!
77 Tauren Hunter
Come on Dimmi that's really unbecoming of you. I'm gonna have to tell Dak that you hit me.
90 Goblin Rogue
08/30/2012 09:55 AMPosted by Dimmi
/smacks X on the back of the head. Mooooove!

When will these cow on cow crimes cease!? Oh the Goblanity!

*faints and keeps one eye slightly open in search of Dom.*
77 Tauren Hunter
There is no cow on cow crimes goblin. We are simply exchanging pleasantries.
76 Tauren Warrior
I had my horde alts here, and my alliance alts on anub'arak. I was an altaholic for the longest time, with a bunch of lower level alts that I would just BG with (thus, the bloodthirsty title I now earned).

At some point, I decided to bring up one toon to do classic raiding with (a warrior). I jumped a few servers to join active classic raiding guilds. A some point, I decided to finally level that toon up since I never had an end game toon.

So, I looked on the realm forums of the two servers I had toons on (but was never active in the community, being a low level nobody), and I saw The Enclave advertising here stating that they were looking for players interested in wpvp and RBGs for the upcoming expansion. Those were aspects that I found interesting so I moved my warrior here on Alliance.

I actually faction changed it to Horde at the start of Cata, but didn't play it as I was back on my alts. Moved it back to Alliance to join GotL just before 4.2.

I have considered going Horde when I came back recently a couple months ago to help against the Alliance plague. I will probably play a Horde toon here at some point, time permitting.
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Grins mischievously as she grabs the bottle of wine*

Oh! My favorite! How did you know?

*Licks her lips and kisses the bottle*
76 Tauren Warrior
For the Horde!
90 Goblin Rogue
Be glad yous mooks ain' Goblins then, when we say hi to each other, it tends to end in explosions!

*Opens up one of the bags of snacks he brought in and begins to munch noisily on some beer basted boar ribs, completely forgetting about his fainting ruse.*
77 Tauren Hunter
You goblins are a little silly like that.
76 Tauren Warrior
Bump to provide Charax a war fund for the Horde!
90 Goblin Rogue
08/30/2012 10:13 AMPosted by Fôrtress
Bump to provide Charax a war fund for the Horde!

Pretty sure when Domaiche said the last member of the horde, he didn' mean some elfie priss in disguise.

*Takes a large carton of a dozen plainstrider eggs out of his backpack and hands them to the false tauren.*

As per orders, go suck an egg, ya alliance scum!
Edited by Vinnixil on 8/30/2012 10:15 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
*Closes her eyes as she takes a sip of wine*

I'm happy...

I have wine, company and did I mention wine?
Even with a Tauren who smells awfully close to a Kaldorei, I have faith that whoever wins will not be greedy enough to keep it all and will help the community.

...and I adore this wine!

*She takes another sip before hissing at her Shadowfiend, who was inching close to her glass*
Edited by Siaradora on 8/30/2012 10:19 AM PDT
77 Tauren Hunter
Siaradora you are supposed to be working.
76 Tauren Warrior
What, Horde doesn't want a <Warbound> guild Horde-side with the tried and true structure of <Warbringer>? No royalties required for this highly sought franchise opportunity if I get this upfront funding.

You should want me to win!
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/30/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Xzequor
Siaradora you are supposed to be working.

I'm on my lunch..and craving wine now..
77 Tauren Hunter
Did you drink all of the firewater I gave you yesterday?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]