Topic [H] 6/6 10m LF Mage and Elemental Shaman
Edited by Sybê on 10/29/12 7:49 AM (PDT)
<For Narnia> is now recruiting any skilled, intelligent, disciplined, and talented raiders.
We are a hardcore guild forming for Mists and beyond. The guild is comprised of former hardcore raiders and have the experience and skill to be competitive and we are looking for like minded people to join us in that regard. We believe with proper time management and high level play we can achieve hardcore progression without the hardcore hours.
We are primarily looking for:
- 1 Mage
- 1 Elemental Shaman
Our Raiding Schedule is currently Monday/Tuesday/Thursday 8 PM - 12 AM EST, with Sundays at the same time when we can.
Please apply at on our website http://www.for-narnia.wowstead.com/ if you are interested and if you have any questions please contact me on this forum. Note: our website is a curse based website so if you have an account with them use it on the website.
What applicants can expect out of us as a guild:
- Stability: Our officers have run guilds in the past focused on hardcore progression and know how to keep a stable environment.
- Unbiased Fairness: We run our loot system off a loot council variation. Loot is distributed through a fair guild first policy. As far as issues outside of loot they will be dealt with swiftly and be held to the same standard that we hold our loot system.
- Dedication: We strive to the best we can be. Our goal is simple, progression progression progression.
- Strong Leadership: Our raid leader and officers have a ton of experience at what they do and know how to get the job done. We do extensive research on our classes and raid mechanics. This includes testing to see if certain things work and what doesn't work. We aren't afraid to be progressive and create our strategies from scratch rather than following a guide unlike other guilds.
What we expect out of our raiders:
- Extensive knowledge of your class mechanics and raid mechanics. You should know a fight inside and out for your role and the role of others. Fights in the coming expansion require a lot of coordination which means if you don't know what the other nine members of the raid are doing then we will wipe a thousand times over and over again.
- Strive to maximize your gear to the highest degree. We understand that not all applicants will have access to the best gear; however, you should make every tweak to your gear that you can to ensure you are as efficient as possible. This includes making sure each item is enchanted that can be, having the proper professions, geming your gear properly, etc.
- Extremely high attendance. While we understand real life happens and it does come first over any game raiders should strive for one hundred percent attendance.
- Mumble and a working microphone. Communication is a must without it progression will come to a standstill and that is the exact opposite of why we are here.
- Raiders must be disciplined and focused. You should understand mechanics and not die to them. We understand mistakes happen; however, you should learn from your mistakes and better your personal strategy fight by fight from what you learn. This also means when you are raid you should be one hundred percent focused. If you are trying to do anything besides raid when we are raiding you are not focusing on the progression.
- Most importantly members should be able to fit in with the guild. We are a very social bunch but we also like to joke around and many of our members like to troll each other for fun. We like to have a lot of fun because this is a game and that's why we play it.