Thinking about Server Transferring over.

90 Blood Elf Mage
08/22/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Suddenlyy
Maybe i just want everyone to be my friend, and he's been mean to me in the past? I'm not saying he's a terrible person, I just don't think he likes me. That's one of many reasons why I fled for Alliance and switched to PVP only. I just wanna play my game and make friends. is that too much to ask? :)

I don't know if this is a joke or what. I have no idea who you are and any grievance you have with me is almost certainly imagined.

08/21/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Taelo
Level a new toon? or atleast complain to people who care and to a server thats dedicated to PvE

I'm not going to level another toon or transfer off. It's always random people I don't know and have never directly spoken to who are the most zealous about wanting me to transfer off. Saying that Ysondre has bad raiding and a bad economy isn't a complaint, it's a statement of fact to a guy who is wondering if he should transfer here.
Edited by Mahourai on 8/22/2012 7:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I came cuz someone told me there was free ice cream here..
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I have a few toons still on ysondre- (i'm transfering 2 outta there though)...& notice i'm not there anymore. It was a decent server back pre-cata - its pretty much dead now, it is better if you are in a good guild like"Vixens" but Ysondre has seen its better days.

Low pop pvp... has its advantages though... if you're more of a casual pvp'er.
(quest n gank on your own terms)
but...
If you love ganking the opposite faction, try a higher pop server otherwise you might be extremely bored never seeing ANYONE outside a major city. (as i was)

Course MoP helps this enjoyment a lot more nowadays.

*Mostly i just wanted to see more random people out and about... have the opportunity to gank more and not have to camp out known "hot spots" and wait. and the high pop AH was dirt cheap compared to what i was used to =D

but if you are used to questing and always being alone- you can kiss that goodbye on a high pop svr

If you have friends here- u might want to consider it- questing/raiding with friends makes gold collecting and gearing a lil easier/ but if i were you i'd look at a med-high pop realm.
(and that's at least a "medium pop on off peak hours")
Edited by Ðirtymôfo on 10/2/2012 11:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We are the Necromaaaaaaaniacs...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I didn't know you we're from ysondre dirtymofo. Hmmmm....*goes back to the thread about camping taelo for 100g*
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Arise! Arise dead thread! I'm not even on Ysondre anymore, this is so old lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
You're such an attention !@#$% you managed to make a post with only one full sentence in it about yourself and the history of your character.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Glennnnnnnnn Coco
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
10/07/2012 10:34 AMPosted by Roche
You're such an attention !@#$% you managed to make a post with only one full sentence in it about yourself and the history of your character.

I heard someone has a little crush on Suddenly

This is the guy who posted for months assuming that I knew who every one of his characters were and kept talking like we knew each other when he was some priest I did 2 Dragon Soul runs with.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/07/2012 08:04 AMPosted by Glencoco
Glennnnnnnnn Coco

YOU GO, GLEN COCO
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]