Experienced Healer/DPS looking for raid guild

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hello, my name is Gerztok. I know how to heal exceptionally well on a druid and shaman, decently well on a priest, and I can of course, dps well with all their ranged dps specs and enhancement shaman spec. I have a warlock also I am very gifted with, and I'd like to bring my talents to guild in which I can raid, apply, earn, or be interviewed for a spot. I am also very comfortable with the idea of hoping toons or specs in order to meet raid spot needs, or even change "mains" to meet the overall goal of the raid team.

The toons I have actively geared at 85 are:
- Disc/Shadow priest
- Resto druid
- Blood/Unholy DK
- Demo warlock
but of course I can level/gear up any other toon that may be predicted to do well for MoP.

I know very well that there is only 1 month left of Cata, but I am hoping to bring some new enjoyment back into the game for myself when MoP comes, and I am looking to be active in a progression guild for the MoP raids when the time comes for them.

Feel free to ask any questions, or point to any applications sites, or pst me to discuss things. Thank you all, and hope to see you around.
Edited by Gerztok on 8/20/2012 12:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
If you are still looking for a raid guild, http://theprophecyguild.enjin.com/ , is very interested in shaman healers :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]