[H-RP-PVP] <Dominion of the Sun>

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Dear diary, today I threatened to draw Ruliath as the prissiest My Little Pony ever. It was fantastic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
To the top with you.
Reply Quote
Dear diary,
No regrets.

http://imgur.com/Heqkp
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Writing my response to post it by tomorrow night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Bump
Edited by Ruvias on 9/19/2012 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lisenne's post

From the Office of the Lord-Steward Volanaro Ael'aran to the Primarch of Silvermoon's own Raven Guard, named Baroness in her own right of Firewing and heir to the Marquisate of Greenwood, her Ladyship Lisenne Songblade.

I find it at such an amusing time that your letter has reached me. The courier tells me that it has been awaiting a reply from me, and I apologize for my delayed response. It seems with my focus on the gala, I neglected some personal letters. Sometimes these couriers aren't always taht reliable, as I'm sure you've encountered one or two in your day not up to par on their profession.

With that said, I must confess that I am a bit surprised to the details within the letter. I haven't given the order much thought this past month due to my new station and all the duties that go along with it. However, I share your sentiment with the direction of the order, and it comes as a pleasant surprise to discover there are remnants out there who remember the glory it once had.

I long for the days when it was enlightened, and not turning back into sheep. There is something I wish to share with you then, if you would care to listen. Something that has been dormant for some time now, as for these past months our attention had turned to the war machine in Kalimdor. I'm sure by now you know the news of what happened at Theramore, and all the implications that now give rise to that act.

I tell you now that should you hear it all, I am confident it will restore your pride, it will restore what faith you had in some of us who still remember the days where we did what needed to be done to ensure our survival.

I assure you that I do feel as you do, and believe in what you believe, and for that reason I know that I will still hold on to that armor, to be a reminder to those that would rather forget. I am therefore sending you an invitation to dine with me at Farstrider Retreat, as I have been there these past few nights, and will still be there until the Gala event is concluded on Friday. There, proper introductions will be had.

With regards, and at your service,
Volanaro Ael'aran, The Fire of Perdition and acting Steward of the Dominion of the Sun.
Reply Quote
Bumping for now; response by courier in the morning (by which I mean afternoon.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Third page whats this
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/20/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Lisenne
Bumping for now; response by courier in the morning (by which I mean afternoon.)

And so the procrastination begins on both ends
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Dear diary,
No regrets.

http://imgur.com/Heqkp

That is

THE

BEST

PONY

EVER!
Reply Quote
09/20/2012 12:29 AMPosted by Lisenne
response by courier in the morning (by which I mean afternoon.)

by which I mean tomorrow

09/20/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Volanaro

so true

Not that I would probably be free to RP til Sunday anyway …

BEST

PONY

EVER!

Aww, thanks!
Edited by Lisenne on 9/21/2012 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Le Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Afterparty bump.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Awesome Fall Gala, kudos to everyone at the Dominion for such an amazing event
Edited by Andarion on 9/22/2012 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/21/2012 12:25 AMPosted by Lisenne
response by courier in the morning (by which I mean afternoon.)

by which I mean tomorrow

so true

Not that I would probably be free to RP til Sunday anyway …

BEST

PONY

EVER!

Aww, thanks!

The worst
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I found this on the second page.

Volanarobro is such a slacker.
Reply Quote
09/22/2012 06:31 PMPosted by Volanaro
The worst

literally worst rper
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
09/23/2012 01:25 AMPosted by Lisenne
The worst

literally worst rper

litrly wrst evr of histry of rp
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Up you go
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
09/23/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Haeldrin

literally worst rper

litrly wrst evr of histry of rp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]