LF X Realm RAF partner!

90 Night Elf Priest
LF Partner to RAF up several (2-4) characters on Kel'Thuzad and another server or as horde on another server. I would also be interested in leveling up some monks once MOP is out. I would recruit you. I can pay for a month or 2 of game time and cover all our gold related issues on KT. I have a gold guide for sale as well (http://imgur.com/yO9QY) that i would give you full access to. What with MOP coming out, using the method in my guide you can make 5k+ per hour fairly easily currently. The number will go way up when pandaria is released.

I am a very active player and we could easily level these characters to 80 in less than 1 days played time, typically 1 or 2 days irl. I have BOAs on KT and if you have BOAs on a different world of warcraft license on the same battle.net account, than you can use any BOAs on both accounts.

If interested, message me in game or add me on RealID: Orangejuice68@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]