PUG / PvP / MoP

90 Human Warrior
10/07/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Hellford
I'm just curious as to why you would come back to Gilneas for pvp after being on Kel?

Because your D looks bigger in a little pond. Or in the hands of a midget... not sure which applies here...

Ah, makes sense I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
meh i am just going to more than likely xfer my lock to illidan since risc doesn't understand comp and good players you can't run half spell cleave and half melee cleave and expect high rating and always winning games it just doesn't happen unless your team plays really well and communicates in skype/vent you can't nvr talk and expect high rating anyways pce HF on gilneas
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Warlock
10/08/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Shokhéalonil
meh i am just going to more than likely xfer my lock to illidan since risc doesn't understand comp and good players you can't run half spell cleave and half melee cleave and expect high rating and always winning games it just doesn't happen unless your team plays really well and communicates in skype/vent you can't nvr talk and expect high rating anyways pce HF on gilneas

LOL!

It's already begun, people advocating for PUG one page ago are already !@#$%ing about Risc. Albeit in a garbled, uneducated mess of a paragraph. Shok I hope English is your third language.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Mage
10/09/2012 10:49 AMPosted by Stelladorra
It's already begun, people advocating for PUG one page ago are already !@#$%ing about Risc. Albeit in a garbled, uneducated mess of a paragraph. Shok I hope English is your third language.

Thats funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]