DEAR BLIZZ !

85 Human Hunter
Dear Blizzard... I think I speak for a LOT of the PVPers when I request that you make arena items require rating like back in WOTLK! It gives people goals and drive to become better players to get gear instead of people saying. "Lets go do some 1200 rated 2v2 and get our full PVP gear." Its a change Id like to really see in next arena season. Thanks for your time and if you agree with me people show your support!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Shiny red gear drives people to become better.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
hi
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
no - it doesn't drive anyone to get better, people will just get their believed cap and stop queing sooner, that is what happened in wrath.

people aren't queing because pvp is really really bad atm and an extra long season doesn't help the matter.

what they need is vanity items that cost a bunch of conquest to keep people artificially queing, even then that is temporary solution.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]