Misted Legends Reborn (OOC/Sign-ups)

88 Night Elf Druid
@Jeramayan, Valdemir, accepted!

@Dristis, Awe, I'm sorry xD didn't realize you were so tired, lol.

@Sammy, I'm kewl with that.

@Deadmané, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say 'no' to that idea. He can just join the others on the main ship, then scout ahead once he gets there. Besides, there's not a whole lot he'd be able to do -all by himself- on a giant ocean-bound ship, even if he did find an Alliance ship, because there would be just no way he'd be able to steer, load and fire cannons, and... do whatever else you have to do on a ship to make sure you don't drown xD.

Edit: @Jeramayan, yeah, and as for the whole talent spec, sorry for the confusion. I'm pretty sure the only one that was changed was druid (but I honestly don't know o.O)
Edited by Laviette on 8/18/2012 5:20 PM PDT
90 Worgen Warrior
xD i was joking
85 Night Elf Druid
Yeah Psy unlike Sam Lori hates and fears undead, almost to, as you could see, to the point of almost fainting at the sight of them:P
88 Night Elf Druid
Basics
Name: Althmystrasza
Nicknames(s): Althmyst
Race: red dragonflight- drake. Preferred disguise: human
Class: Warrior/Paladin (best description is a warrior, however she does have healing capabilities)
Class Spec.(s): Tank
Professions: N/A
Hometown: Wyrmrest Accord
Appearance: Human
Althmyst is much shorter than her night elf companion –but of course she is only human- coming in roughly at 5’8”. Her body contains a grotesque myriad of fine white scars, battle wounds from her past of absorbing so many hits from others. She actually quite likes them, finding they give her character, class. She’s quite buff for a woman, a result from her muscles honing after taking on so many heavy assaults, and wielding her sword.
Her hair is a fiery red, and light brown freckles sprinkle her face, and any other part of her skin that had come in contact with the sun. It is almost always worn up in a pony tail, for despite the length of time there has been peace, old habits die hard. Her face is perhaps one of the few areas of her body that lacks serious scaring, save for a small white scar beneath her left eye, running to her cheek bone –looking for the entire world like a permanent tear. It is her eyes that are strangest, though; a strange fiery amber colour. Whenever she looks at herself in the mirror, she is always drawn to that aspect of her face. Not the ‘cute button’ nose, or the freckles, high cheek bones, relatively small pink lips, or small chin... her eyes.
Drake
When Althmyst and Laviette had met, Althmyst was considered an aging drake, slowly pushing towards dragonhood.
As with the rest of her flight, ruby red scales decorate her entire, lithe body. While still not completely a full-grown dragon, Althmyst’s otherwise lean drake form has gained much bulk since entering drakehood. Her head has become wider, jaw slowly squaring and growing to accommodate much larger teeth, and large pointed bottom canines. Emerging from her chin are two small white spots, which will eventually grow to become small tusk-like horns. The horn on her nose has grown much as well, and behind it, a slightly smaller horn is merging with it. Horns had also been growing atop her head, and in these four years, have greatly, though have still yet to surpass the size of the three orange spikes running down her blackened neck scales. These spikes themselves have become darker in colour, taking on a red-orange colour. The black neck scales have hardened and now reflect light off their shiny pitch black colour. Along her jaw line, frills are beginning to form, as well as the frills running from the underside of her chin to her chest. Crystal-like spikes are beginning to form from her front elbows, the same deep red-orange colour as those running along her neck.
And, of course, she has grown much in body size to accommodate for all of these changes.
(References: http://wow.4fansites.de/wotlk/bilder/dungeons/nexus/keristrasza.jpg, http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.com/media/2010/02/dragonscreen.jpg, http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/images/news/2008/september/8970/mount_reddrake.jpg. ... To help determine how the drakes grow from drake to dragon, and to give her a little more of her own look, like how Keristrasza has her own)
Hair: red
Eyes: fiery amber/ golden
Height: 5’8” (human), well over 7’ as a drake.
Build: well muscled and bulky as a human, although she’s considered lanky as a dragon.
88 Night Elf Druid
The Character
Personality: Between the two companions, Althmyst is considered the serious one, likely due to her superior age. This could come as quite a shock to those who’ve met the duo, for Laviette’s always the one who takes control of the situation. In all reality, Althmyst’s natural following personality couldn’t be considered more normal, after living many years living for and serving her Queen.
Likes: life and renewal ; she’s grown particularly fond of druids, but maybe that’s just Lav wearing off on her ; flowers, yeah, she’s not really a girly girl, so I understand if this comes as a surprise to you.
Dislikes: gnomes, there’s just something about their voices... ; betrayal ; death and destruction ; orcs
Strengths: protecting others; fire magic; speaking, she’s decently good with her words
Weaknesses: because her friend is not quite as durable as herself, Laviette –or rather her safety- could be considered a weakness that would be exploited by immediate enemies; she is also growing accustomed to her new, growing body, and as such, her use over it is currently less than satisfactory; keeping her temper, she just can’t do it most of the time; she’s also considered a poor healer, by red dragonflight standards.
Fears: death, particularly the death of her dear friend, Lav; corruption; pain
History: Born in the frozen tundra of Dragonblight, Althmyst served much of her life there under the rule of her Queen, at Wyrmrest Accord. When the pressing matters of the Lich King, and the crazed blues seemed to come at their worst, heroes from the far reaches of Azeroth came to Northrend, and many –including Laviette- flocked to the cause of the Wyrmrest Accord.

The two fought well together, and grew such a bond, and Althmyst decided to leave her long time home, and journey with the night elf.

Extras
Parents: While Alexstrasza isn’t her mother, as the Queen of her dragonflight, she’s considered to be.
Pets, Companions, and Mounts: Well, Althmyst is the mount, but Laviette’s the companion.

(Well, that was longer than I'd intended >.> ... and Accepted xD )
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Lav, you seem to know what you're doing. Think you could check out my thread and tell me what's wrong with it?
85 Night Elf Druid
Kuul just an fyi the people going on the search and rescue mission do not know they are going to Pandaria, they find it on accident, just like the first ships:)
Oh, that conflicts with my storyline. As mentioned in my first post, he is attempting to map out the area, knowing it's there. I suppose I should just delete it, then.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Alrighty Lavi heres my work-in-progress Pandaren.

Name: Xiao Li Honningbrew

Nicknames(s): Xiao or Li

Class: Monk

Class Spec.(s): Brewmaster (in training)

Professions: Cooking, Fishing

Hometown: Zouchin Village

Appearance

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5' 5'

Build: Chubby

General Appearance: Xiao appears much like a normal Pandaren. Black fur covers her arms and legs, while white fur covers torso and, barring the black marking around her eyes, her face.

The Character

Personality: Despite her fascination with the outside world, Xiao is shy around strangers, tending to freeze up upon meeting anyone she is not relatively familiar with. However once she grows accustom to them, or has ingested a large amount of alcohol, she becomes far more outgoing and flamboyant.

Likes: Food, Stories of beyond the mist, Food, Training, and Food

Dislikes: Cold Food that's not supposed to be cold, being interrupted from her meditation or training, Spiders.

Strengths: For her young age Xiao's Martial Arts skills are above average, and she is also a fairly accomplished chef.

Weaknesses: Her youth, inexperience, and naivete

Fears: Losing her parents, the Sha, Never being able to see the outside world.

History: Her mother joked that Xiao Li “Started life kicking and hasn't stopped.” at a early age her father began teaching her martial arts honing her finesse, and strength over the years. During her youth, Chen Stormstout visited her village and told tales of the world beyond the mists, with tall pointy eared people, short bearded men who could rival a Panderen in a drinking contest, and many other wonderful things. These tales sparked her desire to travel beyond the mists to see these beautiful places told in Chen's tales, however her parents refused to allow her to journey on Shen-zin Su, claiming she was too young.

Extras

Spouse/Significant Other: None

Children:None

Parents: Father and Mother, still alive

That's what I've got so far, using the lore provided from Wowpedia.
85 Night Elf Druid
well no one knows where Pandaria is at this point the Horde and Alliance stumble upon it in Mists, you can say he is mapping out the area, but him knowing Pandaria is there kinda conflicts with the lore. Pandaria is a legend, most people don't even believe it exists until they find it:P at least as far as I know

also sorry Psy don't take Lori's actions personally:)

edit: also Kuul it's fine as long as Lavi says it is, I was just going by what I know of lore, with Pandaria being a legend and all, but if Lavi says it's ok you know where it is then fine, unless I am copletely misunderstanding:P
Edited by Sammuroth on 8/18/2012 6:52 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
Lavvvvvvviiiii.

I'm not sure what to post for Kry...did you give me something to go off on?
The post was irrelevant anyways. You know things better than I, Sam. I'll go off of you.
85 Night Elf Druid
not yet Lia but you could answer my question on page 2 about my idea for Sam I need your permission to go on with it:) since it involves Kry a little bit:P

lol Kuul I don't know about that, I mean being a cartographer is fine, but the way you worded your post was like your character knew exactly where Pandaria was, but feel free to map it out once the ships find it:) and I hope I didn't offend you or anything:3
Edited by Sammuroth on 8/18/2012 7:00 PM PDT
88 Night Elf Druid
@Lia, Well, Leung would've sent her a letter, asking her to meet them in the Tavern xD. If that helps any >.<

@Kuul, you don't need to delete it. I mean it's completely logical that he would be going in search of land, as that was what the mission had initially been in the first roleplay. They "said" they were going to heal the land, but in all actuality, the Horde and the Alliance wanted to get a foothold above the other faction, and find and claim new land before the other. So your story's completely logical, if you could only factor out the name of "Pandaria" xD
Also, sure, I guess, what's the linky to the thread?

@Dae, accepted xD
Edited by Laviette on 8/18/2012 7:07 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Hunter
@Lia, Well, Leung would've sent her a letter, asking her to meet them in the Tavern xD. If that helps any >.< .

Tavern located in Vally of Eternal blossoms, yea?
85 Night Elf Druid
@Lia, Well, Leung would've sent her a letter, asking her to meet them in the Tavern xD. If that helps any >.< .

@Kuul, you don't need to delete it. I mean it's completely logical that he would be going in search of land, as that was what the mission had initially been in the first roleplay. They "said" they were going to heal the land, but in all actuality, the Horde and the Alliance wanted to get a foothold above the other faction, and find and claim new land before the other. So your story's completely logical, if you could only factor out the name of "Pandaria" xD
Also, sure, I guess, what's the linky to the thread?

@Dae, accepted xD

there ya go the TM has spoken, just take out any mention of Pandaria and the post is good, and again I hope I didn't offend you, or you Lavi didn't mean to step on anyones toes.

edit: Liaaaaa I <3 u don't ignore meh:(
of course I doubt you are, I know I can be annoying sometimes:P
Edited by Sammuroth on 8/18/2012 7:03 PM PDT
88 Night Elf Druid
@Lia, yes. In Halfhill with Lavie and Dristis.
I really did like Pima as a character, so she'll probably be tagging along after you (in secret) at least until Kry notices her xD
90 Night Elf Hunter
There, posted.

Sam, post, before i clobber you with a tuna fish
I have taken out any mentions to the name "Pandaria," as I have taken out the thread. As I said, it was completely irrelevant to the story and I had nothing better to do.

@Sam: You didn't offend me at all. Why would you think you did?

@Lav: (Abbreviating your name makes me think of "lavatory") http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6368307015
85 Night Elf Druid
I am just paranoid like that Kuul, just a bad habit of mine I think almost anything I say to someone either offends them or pisses them off:P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]