PVP or pve?

90 Human Paladin
Mainly this server was made for pve but from the looks of it more people like to pvp then pve. If i can get some people to support me and say that this server is more pvp then pve i can open a ticket or contact blizzard some how to change the realm status. This will help the realm because people from other servers will be coming to our server for pvp.I feel like pvp has taken over wow so we will be getting alot of recruits to staghelm. Also it will be much less stressfull to get higher ratings and dem T2, please tell me what you think? :)
Reply Quote
/Target Hawthealzz
/Use Dense Embersilk Bandage
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Kade is a flamer
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
who would go back to stag
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
08/19/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Qubo
who would go back to stag

im not luuuul

and this server is the downer server...ppl who pvp but dont do anything ppl who pve and wipe on nerfed content....ssoooooo yea
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
im not luuuul

and this server is the downer server...ppl who pvp but dont do anything ppl who pve and wipe on nerfed content....ssoooooo yea

You be nice little mage. Don't make me hex you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
dont worry we dont want you here troll
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
08/18/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Hawthealzz
Mainly this server was made for pve but from the looks of it more people like to pvp then pve. If i can get some people to support me and say that this server is more pvp then pve i can open a ticket or contact blizzard some how to change the realm status. This will help the realm because people from other servers will be coming to our server for pvp.I feel like pvp has taken over wow so we will be getting alot of recruits to staghelm. Also it will be much less stressfull to get higher ratings and dem T2, please tell me what you think? :)

Please don't.

Not ALL of us pvp, but still enjoy this server (even though their original friends list seems to be trickling away).
Edited by Jujubiju on 9/11/2012 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]