Firehawk sales - 3 weeks still open!!!

90 Goblin Priest
Since a blue has confirmed that the droprate will not be reduced until MoP hits on Sept 25th, we now have 3 weeks left that are not reserved for selling mounts starting on 9/4. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5071488033?page=8#158 <--source

Now I know that there are a lot of people out there wanting to buy this mount so.. our runs will be Tuesday at 9 server. Invites will be 15-20 min before. It will be a full clear of FL, every boss on heroic. Loot will be free roll. The Alys mount is not for sale unless you want to pay a lot for it, I'm talking a minimum of 200k (and might be more) since everyone in the guild wants it and it is super rare.

Each run will go to the highest bidder. Please send me an IN GAME MAIL (alt-0232 for my è) with the amount you wish to spend on the mount. Only in game mails will count, I want to keep a record which is much harder to do with whispers. Bids will start at our previous asking price of 95k and go up from there.

Bids will be closed for the week at 8 server on Tues. I will let you know if you have the spot then. If you are not on by 8:15 server I will go onto the next person and so-on.

Our first open slot is for 9/4 so please get your name in asap, when I first posted about selling these I booked every spot in 2 -3 days. I will keep the bids from each week and if there is a tie for the top, the first one that I received gets the spot, so don't hesitate at this last chance!

Also, if you continually spam me with whispers asking if you are going to get the spot I will auto-disqualify you. I play this game to have fun also :)

Edit: Current bids for our last 3 spots are around 160k. If you want the mount and are willing to spend more then please send in your bid!
I will start sending mails back when you have been outbid so that you know. If you do not hear from me then you are one of the top 3 people.
Edited by Alicè on 9/2/2012 8:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
08/18/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Alicè
The Alys mount is not for sale unless you want to pay a lot for it, I'm talking a minimum of 200k (and might be more) since everyone in the guild wants it and it is super rare.

:O I'm glad I managed to nab that thing in an alt run...
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
That is only because it rarely drops. I have only seen it once in all the runs I have done across many toons. Silly druid won it :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
bump for alice!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bamp
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump <3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
It looks like the last run that we had set up may have backed out since he took me off of RealID and his character name doesn't exist anymore so we may actually have 4 available, starting on the 28th. I am trying to confirm this now.

Also, don't be afraid to bid even if you are closer to our original asking price. Remember, if people are not on I will be going to the next highest bidder!!
Edited by Alicè on 8/20/2012 10:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Tell your friends also!! <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bumpity bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm interested, but definitely can't do Tuesdays. Are you guys willing to do any other day? We do DS on Tuesdays and can't bail.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
If you are the winning bid for the week we may be able to work something out. I know we were already talking about moving next week's off of Tuesday because there will probably be server stability issues.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
How is H Spine going to work with the 8 second cooldown in dispels?
Reply Quote
91 Undead Priest
08/24/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Zäne
How is H Spine going to work with the 8 second cooldown in dispels?

Death will change to Earth in one dispel
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Not really sure on that Zane but since this is for FL it won't affect this ;)

Good point also.. they will have to change something for people to continue to get their DW mounts before MoP.
Edited by Alicè on 8/25/2012 8:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bummp
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm interested in this. If someone from Influence could send me a in game mail, that would be appreciated. I cannot whisper you due to the accent in your name.

Solito
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
We sold one tonight with the new talents so it is very possible (for anyone that was saying it wouldn't be).

Solito, you weren't on when I looked but the è is Alt-0232 or you can copy it from the thread and paste in wow ;)

Also, please remember that all bids must be sent in an in game mail.

Current bids for our last 3 spots are around 160k. If you want the mount and are willing to spend more then please send in your bid!
I will start sending mails back when you have been outbid so that you know. If you do not hear from me then you are one of the top 3 people.
Edited by Alicè on 9/2/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
bump <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]