You mad bro?

Most epic trade piss offs?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You're in <Swords of the Arch Angel>; you're irrelevant to Trade Chat.
Reply Quote
Chicky I realize Contingency is one of the better guilds on this server but that's a little like winning gold or silver in the special olympics. I mean it's not like you're from Invictus in their hay day. If you want to roll on the forums with that kind of tone you're going to have to develp some kind of Phillia/Pentdragon e-thug type of credibility.

You can't simply roll in like an Ayista or a bewm and knock fools around you simply don't command that kind of respect.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Chicky I realize Contingency is one of the better guilds on this server but that's a little like winning gold or silver in the special olympics. I mean it's not like you're from Invictus in their hay day. If you want to roll on the forums with that kind of tone you're going to have to develp some kind of Phillia/Pentdragon e-thug type of credibility.

You can't simply roll in like an Ayista or a bewm and knock fools around you simply don't command that kind of respect.

Who are you?
Reply Quote
2 Night Elf Hunter

I'm 12 and what is this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I miss Ayista ;(
Edited by Dbgette on 8/22/2012 5:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
People actually read Trade?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Chicky has most achievement points on the server, didn't you know he's a pretty big deal.... jk he's the worst.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
#swagcuzyoloptang
Reply Quote

Who are you?

My name is up there beside my sexy pic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]