WTB Players, Sinestra No Death.

90 Human Death Knight
Title says it, if you have free time, want to help me, and possibly make some gold then this is for you.

I currently need 1 Tank, 1 Wrack Healer, 1 Interrupter for a Sinestra no death group that runs Wednesday around 7-8PM EST.

I'm willing to pay 10K Per person.

Only catch? You must have the achievement already. No point in me paying someone without it.

This is to increase my groups chances of it being completed first try.

If you're interested please post here, mail me in game, or leave your real id. (As this can be done cross realm)

I'm ONLY looking for people with the achievement, if you have the achievement and want to bring a friend that doesn't have it, that can be arrange as long as that person is not a carry and won't !@#$ us over. (I also won't be paying for help from people who don't have it already.)

Don't want gold? No problem. I can trade you runs for other things (I run weekly groups)

Maybe a FL Meta run? H rag Run? Tier 11 Meta? Help me get this achievement and I'll run you through one of those free of charge.
Edited by Hodgkins on 8/21/2012 4:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Are you looking for people with the [Heroic: Sinestra] achieve or the [I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am] achieve?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I cant hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Trying to get my brother the achievement without having to transfer him and a large amount of gold.

Sadly no guilds on Sargeras are selling this, surprises me seeing as how easy this is.
Reply Quote
To sell the achiev to someone, the person has to know the fight and take part. With only 1 shot a week it would be too huge of a waste of time to try and sell it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I remember Alouette from <Girth> was looking for a group to do this achievement. Not sure if she still needs it though.

edit: Yep she doesn't have the [I Can't Hear You Over the Sound of How Awesome I Am] achieve but I'm sure she won't fail.
Edited by Czarnick on 8/22/2012 9:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It isn't economical to sell it at a fair price.

It is true, the achievement is easy, but it is also a fight most people aren't in practice on, and it is extremely touchy, small mistakes cause deaths and wipes (last night one of our priests hit fade when he got whelp aggro and an orb). It isn't, economically speaking, worth the effort when we're booking up fast for Rag/DW mounts due to the drop rate nerf. We could spend time wiping on Sinestra for minimal pay out, or sell easy mode stuff. Considering as well we generally have to clear BoT (easy, but add 20-30 minutes). It is simply an economical decision.

If you were to make it worth our time, we'd probably do it. Maybe offer something absurd like 1 million gold. IMO, you should get it pugging if your group goes in weekly. Since Feats will be account wide, you could do test runs on alts, if you get it there, you get it there. But, speaking as a guild, it isn't generally a worthwhile proposition, and I wouldn't find it reasonable for someone to pay what it would take to motivate us to take on the burden. Unless you're stinking filthy rich.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wouldn't even spend 200K on that achievement let alone 1 million, especially when its not even for me >.<

I'm generous enough to buy stuff like this for friends and family, but sometimes prices hold me back.

I could easily supply a 4/5 lockout, with no attempts on Sinestra. Which would mean, you would lose out on 10 minutes MAX.

Seeing as all you would have to do is schedule the run, use the lockout, start the encounter (With the buyer dead at the start or not) If you wipe due to cutters, big deal, 5 minutes wasted. Seeing as H DW is a 10 minute fight at least, you wouldn't lose a H DW sale for a Sinestra one.

That's just how I see it though.

Peace

P.s not directed at anyone, just a general statement.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I wouldn't even spend 200K on that achievement let alone 1 million, especially when its not even for me >.<

I'm generous enough to buy stuff like this for friends and family, but sometimes prices hold me back.

I could easily supply a 4/5 lockout, with no attempts on Sinestra. Which would mean, you would lose out on 10 minutes MAX.

Seeing as all you would have to do is schedule the run, use the lockout, start the encounter (With the buyer dead at the start or not) If you wipe due to cutters, big deal, 5 minutes wasted. Seeing as H DW is a 10 minute fight at least, you wouldn't lose a H DW sale for a Sinestra one.

That's just how I see it though.

Peace

P.s not directed at anyone, just a general statement.

Our guild is looking to do this achieve before MOP. I know you asked about selling, but we don't sell it because we haven't gone back to do it. Let me check with my co-gm, but it's likely if you'll supply the lockout, we'd go with you til we get it, provided the toon you want to buy it for isn't a huge carry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I won't be a carry lol

If you find something just in game mail this toon, I'm hardly on sadly, I log on for like 5 mins to auction and !@#$.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Contact me or Lethalis about supplying lockouts. :) We'll trade you lockout for the achieve.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]