[A] Vertigo now recruiting

90 Undead Warrior
As many of you know, we've been the driving force of PvP on Thunderlord Alliance, so I'm pleased to announce we're opening up recruitment for anyone who wants to be in the top pvp guild on server, we're the only guild that can dispose of Shattered. Action shot below:

http://i.imgur.com/YsHra.jpg
Edited by Gg on 8/21/2012 4:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
O.o
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WTB Kthxbye back : /
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just go ahead and quit so TL will be a low pop server and they will merge it plz.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I like mozz's /yell's .
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/21/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Amoux
Just go ahead and quit so TL will be a low pop server and they will merge it plz.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Must have a shield equipped.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/22/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Methusula
Must have a shield equipped.

I get that a lot, almost as much as "No Path Available"
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Haha that's cute! :D I am so honored you noticed I was there GG :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Tks for Pic,lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/22/2012 02:46 PMPosted by Selanda
Haha that's cute! :D I am so honored you noticed I was there GG :)

It's just too bad the other people in your guild released before I could get a good screenshot. Tell Dannyr I said hi.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dammit I wasn't important enough to be farmed by Shattered. :(
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Thanks for adding your 2 cents holtz when you clearly know nothing.
1.) I did gkick Zeux because I have heard hes transferring his druid anyway and it wouldn't be the first time he has ninja transferred on us, so what's the point in keeping him?
2.) Since when have I ever forbid players from pvping? I do it myself when I am bored. lol
3.) We (yes that means me and the officers) decided on a no trolling policy because most of the guild is bad at doing it, and makes the rest of the guild look retarded. Especially when we are trying to recruit.
4.) They can respond all they want to forum posts, as long as they are not being retarded about it.

Yes everyone pays their 15 bucks a month to play this game. To play it, not hide behind a computer screen and troll other people and make them feel like they are worthless just because they themselves live in their mother's basement and don't feel like being nice that day.

I did not set all of these rules by myself. If I had most of the say in this guild, a lot would be different. For example: we would be 10 man not 25man, a lot of the people wouldn't be in the guild because half of them are just here to start drama, we would be horde on a different server, I personally like horde and that's how I started.

So please, before you get involved with guild drama you should get all of the facts straight before you jump in head first. Here's an idea, don't listen to people that just got kicked out of a guild odds are they make it seem worse than it is.
Call me the predator all you want, I'm sure you are no prince charming.
Edited by Selanda on 8/24/2012 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Thanks for adding your 2 cents holtz when you clearly know nothing.
1.) I did gkick Zeux because I have heard hes transferring his druid anyway and it wouldn't be the first time he has ninja transferred on us, so what's the point in keeping him?
2.) Since when have I ever forbid players from pvping? I do it myself when I am bored. lol
3.) We (yes that means me and the officers) decided on a no trolling policy because most of the guild is bad at doing it, and makes the rest of the guild look retarded. Especially when we are trying to recruit.
4.) They can respond all they want to forum posts, as long as they are not being retarded about it.

Yes everyone pays their 15 bucks a month to play this game. To play it, not hide behind a computer screen and troll other people and make them feel like they are worthless just because they themselves live in their mother's basement and don't feel like being nice that day.

I did not set all of these rules by myself. If I had most of the say in this guild, a lot would be different. For example: we would be 10 man not 25man, a lot of the people wouldn't be in the guild because half of them are just here to start drama, we would be horde on a different server, I personally like horde and that's how I started.

So please, before you get involved with guild drama you should get all of the facts straight before you jump in head first. Here's an idea, don't listen to people that just got kicked out of a guild odds are they make it seem worse than it is.
Call me the predator all you want, I'm sure you are no prince charming.

Quick thought, if we was actually going to xfer his druid, you wouldnt have had a need to kick him. So either he would xfer and be out of the guild, or what you heard (made up) would be wrong and there wouldnt be that need to kick him. It's great how thinking solves problems.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
if you desire to see a picture of me, join the tlord facebook page. plenty of them there. (I look like jesus and brad pitt had a baby.) and you kicked zeux on the SUSPICION that he might transfer? really? wow, thats some fine leadership right there. pro tip, next time just let him transfer and it saves you the trouble of kicking him.

ill go ahead and throw this out there. if you are a good player in vertigo, and are seeking asylum from the clearly horrible leadership, feel free to talk to me. (I wont speak of it to selanda, she gets angry when she hears people are associated with shattered in any form.)
Edited by Holtzmann on 8/24/2012 1:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
08/24/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Thatbabygg
Yes everyone pays their 15 bucks a month to play this game. To play it, not hide behind a computer screen.

After seeing your picture I would prefer you just hide behind a computer screen.

^.^agree. =]
heres one of me to be fair!
halloween 4 popped collars cool
http://www.twitch.tv/drrowe
LOOKOUT LADIES, jk taken

also not saying you r ugly sel, just the protortions match and the piericing :3
not the actually appearance, cause well duh

/edit BE NICE TO GG HES MY PRINCE CHARMING
Edited by Sauces on 8/24/2012 5:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/24/2012 05:49 AMPosted by Sauces

After seeing your picture I would prefer you just hide behind a computer screen.

^.^agree. =]
heres one of me to be fair!
halloween 4 popped collars cool
http://www.twitch.tv/drrowe
LOOKOUT LADIES, jk taken

also not saying you r ugly sel, just the protortions match and the piericing :3
not the actually appearance, cause well duh

/edit BE NICE TO GG HES MY PRINCE CHARMING

I'd smash.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]