Primer: Level 90 Talents

90 Orc Warlock
08/24/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Fallensaint
Wheres that next section at Fallen? chop chop! we're waiting.

I did say "less than a week." I'm working on it, hold on to your pants. :O

Lol. Looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So... Does MF and Rain of Fire basically guarantee aftermath stuns when used? You say it takes about 4 seconds to go from one side to the other, placing multiple rains of fire with MF would mean we could almost get a staggering stun while running across the room (barring DR, of course).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
08/27/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Dolofane
So... Does MF and Rain of Fire basically guarantee aftermath stuns when used? You say it takes about 4 seconds to go from one side to the other, placing multiple rains of fire with MF would mean we could almost get a staggering stun while running across the room (barring DR, of course).

Not quite, in order to proc Aftermath you need to eat three ticks of RoF, which has a base two second tick time. So, it takes six seconds to proc the stun. However, you could use Conflag to slow them mid-way, which would guarantee the stun.

Aftermath also has some funny mechanics, but I'll go more in-depth into that in my Destro thread.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
this series of threads need to be on the front page. and ill be doing my part to help keep them there.

these are must reads for anyone wanting to gain a better understanding of warlock in MoP.

thank you for taking the time to write this Fallensaint. i hope to see these stickied on the new forums.
Reply Quote
I remember when the MF increase was only 200% and I thought THAT was going to be win.
500% F&B Immo and Glyph of Siphon Life…. The heals; The carnage, the sweet sweet carnage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Still not sold on KJC. The DPS from fel fire vs casting on the move is a very minimal upgrade at best. You lose the ability to move to cancel cast if you have to and from demo and affliction one of the most effiecent things to do on the move is lifetap which has no baring on the talent. Is it a worthless talent? Hell no it isn't but I am not sure it worth giving up 100k extra damage a fight like AV is.
Edited by Vespir on 10/5/2012 4:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
So, HoT doesn't get an AoE increase?

Poopy.

Here's a question about AV - does the reflect take teh appearance of purple lightning, a la deathgrip?

Because something is driving me insane with purple lightning in pvp. If I get mobbed, nothing but purple lightning.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]