Server Questions..

20 Troll Warlock
Yeah When I first started playing here like 2 years ago it was like 70% horde. Not sure what happened haha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/25/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Trollgdor
Actually according to WoW statisitics, this realm is 84% alliance. So technically the horde should always be outnumbered. Everyday I've done my TB dailies this week the Alliance has had TB too, not sure how often the horde even wins TB.

I would hope if you're going to make an outrageous claim like this, you'd be smart enough to back it up with a link to the website where you got these "WoW statistics".

The one website I found googling "WoW Statistics" was this:

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=559&factionid=-1&minlevel=10&maxlevel=85&servertypeid=4

Because it hasn't been updated for the Horde in the past 30 days, it is largely inaccurate, and reading as TN being 100% Alliance.

If you can provide proof of your claims, I will of course be willing to retract the word outrageous from my response.
Edited by Urivial on 8/28/2012 12:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
but i pick you out of the group every time you come to org and you're the first one to run too the back of the pack and hide.
Just going to leave this here again.
Edited by Tankthus on 8/30/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That makes me sad. It's like you didn't even read my responses which begs the question of why I should even try. Still, I will point out one last time: I lead these raids. When you see me run to the back it is because of one of two reasons.

A. We're moving back so that the horde cannot overwhelm and wipe us quickly.

B. There are Horde in the back either stunlocking or freecasting on our healers. Our healers communicate this to us in vent, and we dps turn around and assist them, so they can continue to heal us.

Seems like these things should really be common sense...

Regardless, we had a load of fun today Horde. Might not be able to go directly into the city anymore because of the lvl 90 guard spam that would occur with a raid of 10-15 people, but playing in Durotar seems quite fun regardless.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bull !@#$ the second you got charged you ran too the back and stood there, there was all of 5 horde even attacking you back at the time don't mask your cowardice for "raid strategy".
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Oh man and the !@#$% award goes to....lol you even run and hide in battle grounds haha. I think nothing more needs to be said cause that bg was the icing on the cake for any shred of dignity you had left.
Edited by Tankthus on 8/30/2012 11:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Druid
My mom can beat up your mom
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/30/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Tankthus
Oh man and the !@#$% award goes to....lol you even run and hide in battle grounds haha. I think nothing more needs to be said cause that bg was the icing on the cake for any shred of dignity you had left.

I've played my computer more than anything else in my life for four years now. I choose playing WoW over going outside, hanging out with real life friends, and even pretend to be sick to family at times just so I can play this game.

When did I ever claim dignity my friend?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
08/31/2012 01:46 PMPosted by Ruji
My mom can beat up your mom
Nope not a chance my moms a beast kay.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ladies, ladies.

You're all equally beautiful. And by beautiful, I mean terrible.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]