LF Officers (horde)

90 Night Elf Hunter
As some of you know, I buy unwanted guilds then plant them where I think they can thrive.

I have a few now so don't involve myself deeply in the day to day of their operation but as the owner I am the final arbiter (you can think of it as Benevolent Dictator if you want to get right down to it)

Right now I'm thinking of moving an empty level 25 with around 1400 achieves to Blackhand Horde. I have a small level 25 Alliance side I'd like to pair it with as a "sister" guild to build synergy.

To that end, I'm interested in talking to players interested in a "career" as Officer.

What I want at this point is some idea of what direction you think a fresh guild here might take, what interests you, what experience you have (need at least one person comfortable leading PvE raids, someone comfortable leading PvP would be a plus), how motivated you are, and what you expect to get out of it personally.

Please contact me via in-game mail if you want to talk. Don''t respond here unless you are an off-realm applicant. No whispers please.

You can reach me alliance side on Nymph or horde side on Compactdisc.

If I like what you have to say in your in-game mail, I'll provide you an email address and we can write to each other a bit. If that works, I'll give you my skype and we'll talk.

I'm looking for at least 3 and no more than 5 officers. If you want to transplant an existing officer structure into my level 25, I'll consider that but in the beginning I only want to speak to one spokesperson.

Thanks in advance for your interest.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Have the team - many thanks all who responded.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]