Sinestra "I Can't Hear..." gone in 5.0.4?

90 Tauren Priest
FoS's aren't unobtainable by definition. It's a place where unobtainable achievements go, yes, but that reasoning would imply that the Swift White Hawkstrider or the Insane feat is no longer obtainable.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/28/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Trellia
FoS's aren't unobtainable by definition. It's a place where unobtainable achievements go, yes, but that reasoning would imply that the Swift White Hawkstrider or the Insane feat is no longer obtainable.

That's interesting. Because I'm pretty sure Herald of the Titans is currently a Feat of Strength. And you can still get it.........................................
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
1. Blizzard doesn't state they are removing the achievement.
2. Blizzard states they are going to make changes to the fight so that you can keep doing it after 5.0.4
3. Blizzard removes the achievement from the game without notice but suggesting you can still do via #2.

P.S. I have the achievement, but was working on getting it for others and I have to say, removing it in this patch makes absolutely no sense... raiding right now is significantly harder (I haven't done Sinestra yet... but I suspect it won't just suddenly become easy).

Hopefully it's just gone from the achievement panel, but you can still achieve it?
Edited by Poena on 8/29/2012 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/28/2012 02:36 PMPosted by Zolvolt
Failed this ach at 14% last night. If it is still obtainable, I'm positive I'll get it before mists.

Step 1 reforge mastery.
Step 2, never let the raid take damage while you have unlimited mana/haste.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/28/2012 09:54 PMPosted by Trellia

Not quite, but half true. FoS's are for 1) no longer available achieves like (knuckle sandwich, immortal, proof of demise, etc...), and 2) difficult to obtain achieves like (herald, insane, ashes of al'ar, various server firsts, etc...).

Is ICHY still obtainable... don't know yet. We'll find out this Friday, hopefully.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
even if it is, its going to be really hard with the cooldown on dispell
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
They fixed the cooldown on dispel for that fight, where if u successfully dispel wreck, it refreshes ur cd on dispel.
Reply Quote
1 Dwarf Paladin
08/29/2012 01:57 PMPosted by Williee
They fixed the cooldown on dispel for that fight, where if u successfully dispel wreck, it refreshes ur cd on dispel.

Not according to my guild who did it last night. It still has the CD even if you dispell wrack.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You can still get this achievement... my guild just did it for one of our members

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Darckli/achievement
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<< Proof that it's still obtainable.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

How tough was it? Heading in tomorrow with the guild on 10man to try and get it done. Really worried that the dispelling wrack will be the reason we wipe due to the change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

How tough was it? Heading in tomorrow with the guild on 10man to try and get it done. Really worried that the dispelling wrack will be the reason we wipe due to the change.

Our shaman had never healed wrack before and on his first try was a pro, with healing being tuned so high now, this fight is a joke.

also looking for any ICHY runs!!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Only two more opportunities to get this before Cataclysm is over for those who want to get it.

I wonder if you'll still be able to do this in Mists?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Was never tough really, fight is just a huge retard check. Pretty sure we 2 healed it using Disc Priest & Resto Druid, both knew how to dispell wrack since progression. DPS was also decent with like an average of 48K. Would've had it a week or so earlier if wrack didn't hop on the whelp tank who had like 60 stacks of the debuff and got 1shot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]