Selling Life-Binder's Handmaidens.

85 Worgen Death Knight
We have 3 wednesdays left until the drop rate diminishes, so that's 8 mounts left for our guild to sell. The rate will be 50k, please post here if interested.

Also offering along with those, chances at gear from madness for a small price, negotiable.

Buyer List and Date:

1. (8/22) (Mount, Spine, DW), (Mount)
2. (8/29) (Full clear)
3. (9/5) (full clear, mount, gear)
4. (9/12)
Edited by Valestik on 8/23/2012 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Would also like to add that for 30k, we'd also be willing to sell full clears for a few people a week.
Reply Quote
Can't believe you guys are whoring out for so little. C'mon if people can't do it yet with the 30% they shouldn't get it. Once MoP drops there'll be plenty of gold from everyone leveling anyway.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
They're going to waste already. No sense in not making some gold for the Gbank so that we can buy crafting mats in the new Xpac. Max we'll be able to sell is 8 anyway, so it's not like we're flooding the server with mounts. We'll be fine.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/22/2012 12:12 AMPosted by Patrix
Can't believe you guys are whoring out for so little

I am wearing high heels and a mini skirt, don't judge.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

pics

its my birthday you have to
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/22/2012 05:32 AMPosted by Harpoa
Can't believe you guys are whoring out for so little

what are you doing friday night?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/23/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Drumstix

Working it ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/24/2012 03:26 AMPosted by Harpoa

Working it ;)

this is my outfit for tonight
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m31hy5J4V91rtxufso1_500.png
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Ill give you one last chance to grace yourselves with my presence ... for free
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Same. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
08/25/2012 06:48 PMPosted by Wolfbiker
Ill give you one last chance to grace yourselves with my presence ... for free

Me too... oh wait nothing graceful about me. I'll pay with all the money I got. A whole 1513g 12s 3c and nude pics.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/25/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Ath
Me too... oh wait nothing graceful about me. I'll pay with all the money I got. A whole 1513g 12s 3c and nude pics.

We'll take the gold, you keep the pics.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hi, I'm interested in buying.. Just wondering if you do cross realm sales & if so when would it take place? Thanks :).
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
wondering if you do cross realm sales & if so when would it

Is one able to cross-realm raid Dragon Soul yet? Or are you asking if you're able to transfer your toon to this server in order to raid with us?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
wondering if you do cross realm sales & if so when would it

Is one able to cross-realm raid Dragon Soul yet? Or are you asking if you're able to transfer your toon to this server in order to raid with us?

Asking if I'd be able to transfer my toon.. Just want conformation I'd get in for sure, Because i'd be spending abit of $.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
08/27/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Razar
Asking if I'd be able to transfer my toon.. Just want conformation I'd get in for sure, Because i'd be spending abit of $.

Looks like we have one opening for this week and one next week and the 12th looks to be wide open atm. The sooner you confirm the sooner we can confirm your spot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
So what day on this week would it be?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We clear DS on Wednesday night so with the short notice you might be better off shooting for next week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hi, Sorry for late reply! But you can now do DS Cross realm, If I moved a toon with 50K on it to your realm would you inv this one & so on? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]