86 Human Warlock
oh fedora...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<< Realm First Zen Master Angler.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Chapter 1 ~ Once More, the Son Rises

The grass waved as the breeze stampeded over the plains of Arathi. Elsewhere, the snow fell tranquilly to the ground in Winterspring, Azeroth finally calmed after the slaying of Deathwing. The Aspects, now mortals, continued their interactions with the other mortal races of the planet, hoping to forge an alliance between the two factions who sought to undo the other.

To them, he had been a hero. One who had braved the attempted destruction of the Earthwarder, after gaining notoriety for his conquest over the Lord of the Damned in Northrend, the chilling atmosphere of that accursed place freezing the hearts of those who heard whispers. He knew the truth - that it was apparently insignificant mortals who had bested these elite creatures, and that he with his allies consisted of the best.

"We need you now more than ever." said the curious creature behind him, a ragged piece of bamboo ejecting out of his mouth. "There is a great unbalance coming, Lord Sadpandarius, and yours and your allies' might will be requisite if we are to ever hope to restore this world to a peaceful state."

His legendary blades thirsted at his side. These shivs, earned after much labor and adventure, created with peril, represented the indomitable will of their wielder. Lord Sadpandarius shook his head as he turned to face the Pandaren addressing him.

"Unfortunately, we are not enough. This land has lost many great warriors, never to hear from them again. Only I and Fleet Commander Failheartissimo remain of the fabled Old Guard. I fear, that, barring a miracle, this unbalance shall overtake us all."

"Then Lord Sadpandarius, you must seek them out. Recall them from their ancient slumber. Entice them to return. Without them, the coming turmoil will indeed be too much to overcome, and the world which persevered through elemental onslaught, hordes of undead assault, daemonic corruption, and even the uprising of the earth itself will fall."

It was a grim situation. But Lord Sadpandarius knew where he could start. A fabled warrior, unparalleled in his knowledge, had once risen above the rest to become the strongest, faster than anyone else ever had. Sadpandarius knew that much training would be required, and that this individual, tempted by the opportunity to shine again, would rise to the challenge of again demonstrating his will.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadpandarius knew where to look. He had once seen this hermit paragon wander off to what he had told Sadpandarius was his favorite alcove. Gingerly, Sadpandarius approached the hallowed ground of the Gates of Ironforge. High above the city, there was a campsite, abandoned no doubt by travelers long forgotten. This campsite's perseverance into the current age had attracted this mysterious warrior, and Sadpandarius knew that was the location he could find him.

Trekking through the snow, wiping the blood away of creatures that approached and fancied a sample of the delectable meat on Sadpandarius' bones (only to be disappointed and garroted), he reached the summit. Indeed, there at the campsite was the magician, who long ago had demonstrated her power in the arcane. The magician was caught in stasis, a look of pure meditation on her face. Sadpandarius noted her ample features, the garb she wore that clashed, but that represented the amalgamation of talents present within the mage.

"Our world once again needs your help. You must awaken from this stasis - without your aid, Azeroth as we know it will perish. You said to wake you in an emergency; that emergency is now. Come back, Lady Fiora - we need you."

Her eyes opened within the beam. Slowly, the light dissipated until the only movement on this sacred mount, high above Ironforge, was the light snow gently falling upon these two historic warriors.

"lolok lets do it cry some moreee!" were the only words she **#@!!@#%d.

CONTINUED IN PART 2?!?!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I am very sorry to inform you but you will not be getting the server first level 90. Good luck though and I wish you the best on which ever way you intend on beating people.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/28/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Bissah
I am very sorry to inform you but you will not be getting the server first level 90. Good luck though and I wish you the best on which ever way you intend on beating people.

Makes promise.

GETS RAWKED september 28.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Hm....Interesting. Looks like it's a battle for 85.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
WTS popcorn this'll be interesting to see who gets 90s first.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/28/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Dìavolo
september 28.

.... -3

makes correction

GETS TROLLED
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
i also believe my credentials speak for me, as i currently have 1 more realm first 85 than everyone else in this topic put togetha.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That may be true but I was not on this server when Cata came out. Thus disproving your above statement, anyway good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
JW DO YOU TAKE UR COMPUTER IN THE BATHROOM?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/31/2012 12:50 AMPosted by Backpeddle
JW DO YOU TAKE UR COMPUTER IN THE BATHROOM?

needs to be answered
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
1) Realm first 85 vs realm vs. 90 completely different techniques, if u plan to hit realm first.
2) I already know of mage whom will surely beat you to 90.
3) Time will tell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
1) Realm first 85 vs realm vs. 90 completely different techniques, if u plan to hit realm first.
2) I already know of mage whom will surely beat you to 90.
3) Time will tell.

Logs on alt or poorly geared character.

makes unfounded promises.

GETS RAWKED.
Edited by Fiora on 8/31/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
pic is relevant to bad trolls

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7177/922350-rawk_hawk_large.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]