Watch out, Grizzle my Nizzle Hills

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Funny thing is i'm not trolling. Like I said time will tell, I think I know a better competitor then yourself. But things are changing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Good luck Fiora, and to all the other level racers out there on the Realm First: 90 run. I know racing was by far one of my favorite past-times back in my WoW days, and I'll probably check back here to see the results (if someone will be so kind as to post them).

As to Reflexes, I lost last time in the first to 85 race to him (Fiora) and I used to race against Joana and the likes back in the day, so either my skills had atrophied horribly by the time Cata launched or he is real competition. I suppose this race should be interesting due to how much widespread MoP testing was available, but it'll still be a sprint to the finish line.
Edited by Catharsis on 9/1/2012 8:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
Good sir, during your interim I have missed our conversations, and unfortunately I do not know much about you anymore. Lets get to know each other. I'll do the talking. I hope you answer all my questions

• First, and most importantly, would you rather fight off 1 horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses?

• Would you rather always know the word on the tip of your tongue or always get really good parking

• Would you rather have all the powers in Dragonball Z, or like $50.

• Would you rather always see everyone naked all the time, or not.

• Would you rather always smell like old Cheerios, like all the time everywhere, or everything tasted like Mangos.

• Would you rather eat a baby or drown in a pool of diarrhea.

• SHOT OUTTA THE CANNON, BANG MARRY KILL, LETHOIAN, GREED, AND CATHARSIS

• OPRAH WINFREY, JESUS REINCARNATE, AND MOTHER THERESA REZ'D CUZ SHE HAD A SOULSTONE

• would you rather own a cat or not.

• WOULD YOU RATHER BE A DRUNK WOMAN OR A BLIND MAN

• WOULD YOU RATHER BE A PARKING TICKET ENFORCER, OR ALWAYS GET A PARKING TICKET EVERY DAY

• WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE EVERY DRINK YOU DRINK BE MIXED WITH MILK? OR ALL YOUR FRUIT HAS TAPATIO ON IT

• WOULD YOU RATHER EVERY TIME YOU FART ALL THE GIRLS WALK AWAY FROM YOU OR WHENEVER GIRLS WALK AWAY FROM YOU, YOU FART.

• WOULD YOU RATHER ONLY WEAR HURLEY OR ONLY WEAR JUSTIN BIEBER

• WOULD YOU RATHER BE THE GAYEST STRAIGHT GUY OR THE STRAIGHEST GUY

• WOULD YOU RATHER MURDER THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON THE PLANET OR BE THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON ON THE PLANET

• IF YOU COULD HAVE 6 FINGERS ON ONE HAND, WOULD YOU HAVE IT? YES OR NO.

• WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE TO SLEEP IN A DIFFERENT BED EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE OR WEAR THE SAME CLOTHES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

• WOULD YOU RATHER BE CONFUSED ON WHAT TO WEAR ON DIFFERENT SITUATIONS (LIKE A TANK TOP WHEN ITS COLD AND LIKE JACKET WHEN ITS HOT) OR HAVE THE LOWEST GPA AT YOUR SCHOOL

• FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LIKE AT EVERY SINGLE SECOND, WOULD YOU RATHER BE DRUNK OR FULL

• THE WORST POLICEMAN OR THE BEST DRUG DEALER

• NEVER BE ABLE TO HAVE A PHONE OR NEVER HAVE SOMETHING THAT RESEMBLES A WALLET

• UGLIEST PERSON IN WORLD OR ALWAYS BE PISSING EVERY SECOND

• FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU ARE ON NATIONAL TV BROADCAST LIVESTREAM LIKE EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU DO FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE OR LIKE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU'RE ALWAYS NAKED.

• 3 BALLS OR 1 BALL

• 2 HANDS OR 1 HAND WITH 20 FINGERS

• EVERY DAY YOU EAT CHIPOTLE EVERY DAY OR YOUR PISS SMELLS LIKE MCDONALDS

• WOULD YOU RATHER ALWAYS SMELL LIKE POPCORN OR THE ONLY PLACE YOU COULD GO TO THE BATHROOM IS BED BATH & BEYOND
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/03/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Felheart
Good sir, during your interim I have missed our conversations, and unfortunately I do not know much about you anymore. Lets get to know each other. I'll do the talking. I hope you answer all my questions

This is clearly an ingenious line of thought and only the first in a line of challenges.

• 100 duck sized horses still have hooves with which to trample, while the quacker's feet are webbed and offer mild protection.

• Really good parking, I'm able to find synonyms for those words on the tip of the tongue and it is rarely a major annoyance.

• Can you kill massive amounts of people for $50? I think not! Give me the kamehameha every day.

• There are less people worth seeing naked than people that would make me vomit upon seeing them naked.

• Stale cereal don't get me down, and fruit is for froot loops.

• The taste of human flesh has always intrigued me.

• Bang Greed, she has the right components, Marry Catharsis, he's a true gentleman and could provide for all my needs, and do you even need the reasoning for killing Lethoian?

• Bang Mother Theresa, Marry Jesus, kill Oprah

• Is she cute?

• Blind man, still a superior member of society.

• Parking ticket every day, those enforcers are gigantic trolls.

• Fruit, I rarely eat it, versus the drinks which would just taste bad.

• Every time I fart - I've absolutely gotten it under control and have purged my bowel movements in preparation for this release.

• If I were your boyfriend....

• Gayest straight guy, girls love that !@#$

• Murder is always fun and condoned if it betters society

• No

• Different bed with different beautiful women :D

• Lowest GPA, grades matter much less than knowledge.

• Full, eating is not a pleasure but a necessity

• Who carries the bigger gun?

• A phone, I hate talking on it and it makes my true friends have to seek me out.

• At least I'd always be warm

• If people were always watching me they might learn a thing or 10

• 1 Ball, it's uncomfortable enough down there as is.

• 2 hands.

• If I could piss McDonald's I'd turn into Bear Grylls

• Lots of hot mothers go to bed bath and beyond
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Marry Catharsis, he's a true gentleman and could provide for all my needs

Hey now, I must inform you that I can not marry you......... until it's legal in Australia.
Edited by Catharsis on 9/3/2012 5:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/03/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Catharsis
Marry Catharsis, he's a true gentleman and could provide for all my needs

Hey now, I must inform you that I can not marry you......... until it's legal in Australia.

C'mon, you know Dicci would approve of me :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
WHOAH. came to check on old realm mates and see if i recognized any names and BAM, a whole bunch in 1 thread. Fel, sadpanda, fiora, catharsis. Probably don't remember me. I was Braxillion tho, ShadowPriest back when PVP was decent.

Glad to see the troll bickering hasn't left <3
Edited by Asharian on 9/6/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Silly mage...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
09/06/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Tantrik
Silly mage...

<3

<3

<3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Oh snap, it's Tantrik! You planning in on joining the festivities good sir?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]