Jaina's and Dalaran's Future [Spoilers]

100 Human Priest
Spoilers

After the events that are coming ... Dalaran should be Alliance!

When Jaina takes over Rhonin's position, she shouldn't allow the Horde (who destoryed her home!) to be in Dalaran!

Makes no sense!

Dalaran should be in Dustwallow Marsh, guarded by Alliance soliders ... maybe it can rest in the crater or something. Dalaran can still exisit in Northrend (still having Rhonin) cause it's stuck in the past.

I mean, after her descion to allow Orgimmar to not be completly destroyed ... she isn't all "ZOMG I WUV YOU" to the Horde now, she wants to kill them still! Why should she let them into the city now?
Edited by Vaeflare on 8/21/2012 8:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter
Dalaran will always exist in Northrend, and Rhonin will be there because Northrend is in the Wrath time bubble.

And she doesn't want to kill the Horde, only Garrossh.
Reply Quote
15 Blood Elf Hunter
You take my favorite city away from half my 85s, Ima be mad @_@
Reply Quote
You're forgetting one detail here....

Aethas Sunreaver. One of the Six ruling Dalaran before these events, and the one that made it possible to the horde to have a place in Dalaran.

So Jaina would get rid of him after all he did for the Kirin tor and Dalaran?

I mean it would make sense if the kirin tor goes back to the alliance, but after the conflicts at Northerend the kirin tor also go help from the horde... and with Aethas...

I don't think blizzard thought about the whole thing through...
Edited by Midare on 8/21/2012 7:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter
08/21/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Irocain
You realize this isn't going to happen because it isn't feasible right? They can't just pull Dal out of Northrend and stick it somewhere else without affecting players doing Northrend content.

Yes you can.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
How about they just build a new Dalaran some where? Can call it Dalaran 2: Dalaran Harder
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
You're forgetting one detail here....

Aethas Sunreaver. One of the Six ruling Dalaran before these events, and the one that made it possible to the horde to have a place in Dalaran.

So Jaina would get rid of him after all he did for the Kirin tor and Dalaran?

I mean it would make sense if the kirin tor goes back to the alliance, but after the conflicts at Northerend the kirin tor also go help from the horde... and with Aethas...

I don't think blizzard thought about the whole thing through...

Well, considering the Horde just killed Rhonin the leader of the Kin Tor - I think they can.

Doesn't he get kicked out too? Or die or something, pretty sure after all this - he isn't one of the six anymore.

I suggested they just have two - one in the time bubble, and one in Dustwallow now - "New Dalaran" or something ... I dunno. Or just change the Nortrend one - have Alliance soliders, the Horde are "allowed" in - but they're bad mouthed when they walked by and/or they're regulated to the sewers and not allowed on the surface or something.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Or we can just have a "new dalaran" placed in Stormwind's crater.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
For all the people who dont understand the Dalaran deal even though its been said a million times

- Dalaran can be copy pasted. Meaning it can exist in northrend and another zone and be alliance but still exist neutral in Northrend-

And this was a major let down. I actually had faith they'd do this right but they didnt.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
08/21/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Jamalia
Dalaran should be in Dustwallow Marsh, guarded by Alliance soliders ... maybe it can rest in the crater or something.

You're really confused (no crater there, Dal was never there, and it'll be a Horde Zone mop). And, the idea is bad. This would require all of the game to be brought into the 'present'- LK is dead- no more DKs, no LK content, no BC content, etc...

Alliance hold the Theramore ruins.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

And she doesn't want to kill the Horde, only Garrossh.

It's a shame really. Why couldn't she be more like Sky Admiral Rodgers?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dalaran should stay neutral, it is a place of learning and Jaina understands that.
The Arcane arts is for all not a certain side, she only wants to take Garrosh down.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Isn't Dalaran supposed to be some kind of magic study city?

Like, it holds no allegiance, and is only concerned with the study of magic and defending the magic in the world?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Dalaran workers/mages in Hillsbrad are hostile to the Horde, always have been. To think that Dalaran in Mists has to be neutral simply because they were in Wrath doesn't make sense. I kill a ton of Dragonmaw every day out in Shadowmoon Valley but I am exalted with them in Twilight Highlands.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Isn't Dalaran supposed to be some kind of magic study city?

Like, it holds no allegiance, and is only concerned with the study of magic and defending the magic in the world?

The horde has been killing Dalaran mages since vanilla. I think it's about time the stopped being such pansies.
Reply Quote
99 Troll Hunter
08/21/2012 08:11 PMPosted by Adelaide
It's a shame really. Why couldn't she be more like Sky Admiral Rodgers?

She'd be a Sha magnet.

And, the entire Orcish race isn't to blame for Garrosh's actions, and those Orcs that do willingly serve him are going to be killed.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Dalaran should stay neutral, it is a place of learning and Jaina understands that.
The Arcane arts is for all not a certain side, she only wants to take Garrosh down.

No. They have no reason to be neutral.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
08/21/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Adelaide
The horde has been killing Dalaran mages since vanilla. I think it's about time the stopped being such pansies.

Didn't we all kill their guys in the Alterac mountains? Alliance and Horde?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]