¡Oye! The GREATEST* Horde Guild is Recruiting

92 Blood Elf Priest
Greetings comrades! The illustrious and renowned* Rawhide Prime is looking for fresh blood!

*if you wish to refute any of the claims made in this thread or its title please email me at idontgivea!@#$@gmail.com

Seriously, we are looking for anybody: casuals, strong men, raiders, burly orc women, twinks (both types,) pet %^-*!s, fecal archaeologist, alts, mount junkies, or women of short stature. I could go on, but you get the point. Rawhide Prime is recruiting anybody.

You're still reading? Splendid! Rawhide Prime has been on Greymane since 2006, we are what you would call a dinosaur of Greymane. We've got a extensive and rich history that is filled with many triumphs and the occasional (some refute the use of the word "occasional") failure. We've experienced a slight drop in the number of active members over the last year. By slight drop I mean everyone quit the game. Be that as it may, as mentioned above we are recruiting anybody!

We are also looking to form a consistent raid group for MoP. Are you an accomplished and intelligent player wanting to raid once or twice a week? We want YOU.

If you've made it this far and I've still got your attention, that may mean you're interested in more information or joining. If that's the case please contact me in game.

For The Herd!™
Edited by Karf on 8/21/2012 9:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Are you guys related to Optimus Prime in any way?
Edited by Necron on 8/21/2012 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
If I told you I'd have to kill you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Only if you guys will run my bb warrior through old raids for titles.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
bump! karf mindspikes babies with lollipops!
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Priest
Up you go!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]