SS Population, Gw2 Information Thread

90 Human Mage
Guild Asylum has moved to GW2

For remaining Asylum members who havent moved sever info is posted on facebook guild group!

Email stormraught@gmail.com for contact and connections

Email is also open to those of Shadowsong looking for the new shadowsong.

See you in tyria!
Edited by Stormraught on 8/29/2012 12:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well it seems this topic is working wonders for you
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/25/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Macnessa

His post kindly states to email him, not post in this thread.
Reply Quote

Yes, but his post screams out "JOIN MY GUILD WARS 2 GROUP WHERE YOU WILL WORK YOUR BUTT OFF TO ADVANCE MY OWN CHARACTER!"

Kind of like how it was in Asylum. Guy gets his legendary and leaves
Edited by Macnessa on 8/26/2012 2:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/26/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Macnessa

Yes, but his post screams out "JOIN MY GUILD WARS 2 GROUP WHERE YOU WILL WORK YOUR BUTT OFF TO ADVANCE MY OWN CHARACTER!"

Meh, it happens. Back in wrath: Holyballin gets legendary in AC. A day later, gquits and joins Asylum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I like toast.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Clarification Asylum with Anda as GM and all the oldies are now playing GW2

Honestly I dont know if youre trolling or not mac, its got some heart in the post so I guess I can clarify and nothing more. We all left, I dont really know if you saw that or not. Except for Cry-metis and inari and you and bract annnnd izumi brawn deez. To once again say we all left (41) and out of that 5 (consistent players date of August 29th) stayed with a percentage of 12%.

Saying I can once again with redundancy state we all left. Im more choked that bract and izumi brawn and deez stayed on so long, but as for you and the others, you were younger members so it didnt bite as hard, I love you guys dont get me wrong but I dont have a strong history to justify an entire book to the situation.

Its also not about the legendary at all, the fact its orange and is an item actually has no relevance to the situation. I got chosen because prilly had left and it fell down to me because I was the longest standing mage in guild at that point. I have a raid attendance of 98% and I had only left asylum for 1 week during the ToC crap when everyone went to aion and I reallly didnt fancy the game. Deth went LOLOLOLOLOL AC COME PLAY AND WIPE 62 TIMES IN ONE NIGHT ON HEROIC ANUUUBS AND WHILE THAT HAPPENS THE ENTIRE GUILD WILL LAUGH AT YOUR T8 ULDUAR GEAR THAT YOU CLEARED BEFORE ToC. Fun times, FUN TIMES MANG. Then I somehow managed to talk everyone in for ICC getting the guild to reform.

But anyway we all left and now everyones coming to Gw2 so the fact no one really has an issue of me having a legendary before the entire guild that helped in crafting it left means there really isnt an issue RIGHT? right because I didnt leave the guild to go play, I left with the guild.

Reason I put an email up was to weed out the lame of this server.

Edit:

I still loves you prilly, I also like toast but not with hamsters.
To those that did email, I have replied today! sorry for the delay :3 its neat to see actual people take an interest! cya in tyria! <3
Edited by Stormraught on 8/29/2012 12:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Pandaren Priest
waffle
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Because i'm the best around and none is gonna get me down.

Greetings from a bull!@#$ hurricane evacuation
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
it gives me time to catch up coco, ITS A BLESSING
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I remember when Aion came out all of Asylum quit to play that, lasted a few weeks/month then they came back to WoW. This time though GW2 is actually fun and MoP is terrible so maybe you guys should go level Storms character in GW2 where level means pretty much nothing and have some fun. I'm on N. Shiverpeaks hope to own you in WvWvW (Gate vs Gate vs Gate).
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
08/31/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Scrollfree
I remember when Aion came out all of Asylum quit to play that, lasted a few weeks/month then they came back to WoW. This time though GW2 is actually fun and MoP is terrible so maybe you guys should go level Storms character in GW2 where level means pretty much nothing and have some fun. I'm on N. Shiverpeaks hope to own you in WvWvW (Gate vs Gate vs Gate).

EZ'd your realm a couple days ago
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I remember when Aion came out all of Asylum quit to play that, lasted a few weeks/month then they came back to . This time though GW2 is actually fun and MoP is terrible so maybe you guys should go level Storms character in GW2 where level means pretty much nothing and have some fun. I'm on N. Shiverpeaks hope to own you in WvWvW (Gate vs Gate vs Gate).

EZ'd your realm a couple days ago

That's odd, until yesterday no realms EVER even came close to beating us, you must be confused. Yesterday the 2 opposing realms teamed up against us, you can go read their guilds/teams websites.

What realm are you on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8F495aMd50&feature=related
Edited by Scrollfree on 9/2/2012 12:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
The one that's winning everything, it doesnt bend. Our yaks are never stopped.

80% of all resources err day all day. Your points iz mein. EZPZ

EZ'dAnvil Rock
EZ'd Crystal Desert
EZ'dDarkhaven
EZ'd Isle of Janthir
EZ'd Northern Shiverpeaks
EZ'd Sea of Sorrows
EZ'd Sorrow's Furnace

EZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcQedw7R1zk
Edited by Stormraught on 9/2/2012 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
The one that's winning everything, it doesnt bend. Our yaks are never stopped.

80% of all resources err day all day. Your points iz mein. EZPZ

EZ'dAnvil Rock
EZ'd Crystal Desert
EZ'dDarkhaven
EZ'd Isle of Janthir

EZ'd Sea of Sorrows
EZ'd Sorrow's Furnace

EZ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcQedw7R1zk

Sorry but we never lost to Yaks Bend you are confused. We also have a higher rating so far.
Edited by Scrollfree on 9/2/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4VbOHvaPRc
Reply Quote

Clarification Asylum with Anda as GM and all the oldies are now playing GW2

Honestly I dont know if youre trolling or not mac, its got some heart in the post so I guess I can clarify and nothing more. We all left, I dont really know if you saw that or not. Except for Cry-metis and inari and you and bract annnnd izumi brawn deez. To once again say we all left (41) and out of that 5 (consistent players date of August 29th) stayed with a percentage of 12%.

Saying I can once again with redundancy state we all left. Im more choked that bract and izumi brawn and deez stayed on so long, but as for you and the others, you were younger members so it didnt bite as hard, I love you guys dont get me wrong but I dont have a strong history to justify an entire book to the situation.

Its also not about the legendary at all, the fact its orange and is an item actually has no relevance to the situation. I got chosen because prilly had left and it fell down to me because I was the longest standing mage in guild at that point. I have a raid attendance of 98% and I had only left asylum for 1 week during the ToC crap when everyone went to aion and I reallly didnt fancy the game. Deth went LOLOLOLOLOL AC COME PLAY AND WIPE 62 TIMES IN ONE NIGHT ON HEROIC ANUUUBS AND WHILE THAT HAPPENS THE ENTIRE GUILD WILL LAUGH AT YOUR T8 ULDUAR GEAR THAT YOU CLEARED BEFORE ToC. Fun times, FUN TIMES MANG. Then I somehow managed to talk everyone in for ICC getting the guild to reform.

But anyway we all left and now everyones coming to Gw2 so the fact no one really has an issue of me having a legendary before the entire guild that helped in crafting it left means there really isnt an issue RIGHT? right because I didnt leave the guild to go play, I left with the guild.

Reason I put an email up was to weed out the lame of this server.

Edit:

I still loves you prilly, I also like toast but not with hamsters.
To those that did email, I have replied today! sorry for the delay :3 its neat to see actual people take an interest! cya in tyria! <3

No I'm not trolling. I've taken the reigns as the guild jerk so it's just spilled over to the forums. Younger members? Only those who have the BC demon invasion tabard like I do are considered "veterans" to me.

If I had the time or the patience to get another MMO I'd love to do GW2 with everyone. But it just seems the same thing every 18 months that some new game comes out. "SW: TOR is coming out WoW is dead." "Age of Conan is coming out WoW is dead." "Guild Wars is coming out WoW is dead." It's the same thing over and over. So yes, I looked at GW2 and it looks awesome. If something like this came out before I joined WoW I'd love to be a part of it but I only have enough patience and time to dedicate to one MMO and that's this one. If it makes anyone from old asylum feel better I'd quit if I knew that the people I'll be raiding with sucked.
Edited by Macnessa on 9/3/2012 2:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
SEWWW EZ omfg

Hope they mod these forums one of these days, the balance is so off. Its like raiding with 35% but with text. Lob dem arms off herp de derps all ovah. SO EZ, makes reddit look like quality. Amg I DONT KNOW WHY I TRY HERE, no quality.
Edited by Stormraught on 9/3/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I ment young as in asylum mac, not as in game. and BC tabard pretty is young game standard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]