Waiting for MoP,Drakes and achievements!

90 Tauren Druid
While many of us are waiting for MoP some of us have yet to polish out those achievement points or that one thing we wanted to do but never got around for it.

I will be setting up a group of people who want to get their Cataclysm Meta achievements which include the 5 man heroic ones to DS. I'll be open to alts as well and might use openraid.

Just send me an in game mail or post on here. I'll keep this thread updated as much as I can.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Its a trap!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
08/23/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Yarbles
Its a trap!

^^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
^^^^^
Reply Quote
83 Gnome Mage
Boo. Why is it everything I am interested in is happening on the horde side?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
its cause your a gnome

http://imgur.com/gallery/Cpwrr
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Lolchievwh0r3 reporting, not sure about the hitting up part though...
Edited by Krômm on 9/1/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump!
Thinking about banging out the non meta Naxx and ulduar meta achievements as well.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sounds like fun however, I think Im going to wait until next xpac, so I can just MOP through it more easily!

/chuckle
/crappy pun intended
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://imgur.com/LZCT2
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd be up for this if you're still looking to do them. I need most of the meta achieves from Cata, and pretty much all from Wrath. Hit me up in game. Ret is MS, but I've got a pretty good Prot OS as well that I could use.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]