Who's Your Favorite Lore Character?

90 Blood Elf Rogue
The question is a simple one; Who's your favorite major Warcraft lore character? Mine would have to be Kael'thas Sunstrider. I've always been a huge fan of the Blood Elves. I've always loved their lore, and I always enjoyed roleplaying as them. Who is your favorite?

(e.i. Arthas, Thrall, Varian, etc. )
Edited by Exalius on 8/22/2012 12:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Voren'thal.

Edit: To clarify, the leader of the Scryers. Because he acts with the decisive hubris the blood elves are known for but turns it toward a greater purpose. Storming Shattrath like he was going to invade the place and then just announcing that he was going to have a chat with A'dal, for example. And being one of the first sin'dorei to call out the fallen Kael'thas for what he was.

He's my blood elf role model because he demonstrates that sin'dorei can be good without being neutered.
Edited by Lothanor on 8/22/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Kael'thas Sunstrider, or Dath'Remar Sunstrider.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alexandros Mograine, Saidan Dathrohan, Issilen, High General Abbendis, Brigitte Abbendis, Faol, Turalyon, Marjhan, and Bolvar.
Edited by Karob on 8/22/2012 4:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Karob
Saidan Dathrohan
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Prophet Velen.

If only Blizzard gave a damn.
Reply Quote
Malorne.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hmm Arthas or Yogg-saron. Yoggy was pretty subtle as he should have been and really got on the nerves. Arthas was a well done character from his creation to death.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Gul'Dan, just cause
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
Uther the Lightbringer.
Reply Quote
Arthas without a doubt. He's one of the most well written Tragic heroes.
Reply Quote
Anub'Arak.

>8<
Reply Quote
Althea Ebonlocke, captain of the Night Watch of Darkshire, for steal- Err, sharing Seldara's last name (no relation, however).

But in all seriousness, Onyxia. More in her human guise than the daughter of Deathwing. Katrana's manipulations were just awesome. Realizing that the Defias I was killing in Elwynn and Westfalls, along with the gnolls and kobolds there, were tied into the Missing Diplomat, the king's absence, and all kinds of other stuff I'm forgetting, and that this lady caused it all was a big deal for me back in the day. It tied my early questing in with my later adventures in a way that hasn't happened since.
Reply Quote
Arthas or Darius Crowley.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Jesus. He's in lore. Just.. not WoW lore. Well, he could be.. ya'know Thrall being our savior and all.. But besides that, Arthas, Varian, Genn Greymane, and myself. Because I am an random adventurer.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Paladin
Milan.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Bolvar seemed like a pretty cool guy. I like characters that are smart enough to put aside old hatreds to face bigger threats.

Also, the Saurfangs.
Edited by Tavaril on 8/22/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]