Recruit a Friend mount, redeem?

42 Night Elf Hunter
Last month again I was able to beckon my father into rejoining the game on a new account. He had signed up on the twenty first, and paid the three month subscription the next day. We had contacted support and were told that the withdrawl of the first payment for gameplay would be conducted this month. As of today, it would of been a month. I still cannot obtain my mount. Does this mean I have to wait another month for the second transaction to happen, or as I've read before, the mount can be redeemed anywhere from after 30-40 days.
6 Gnome Rogue
It means you will need to wait for his payment to finish processing before you will be able to claim the mount. Typically payments seem to process within 72 hours of when they were initiated.
Support Forum Agent
08/22/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Analoranna
As of today, it would of been a month.

Keep in mind though it has been a month, any associated payments that may be applied are not generally instant. They still must process. From what I can see the subscription is currently pending. It should process within the next 72 hours.

08/22/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Analoranna
Does this mean I have to wait another month for the second transaction to happen, or as I've read before, the mount can be redeemed anywhere from after 30-40 days.

It depends what type of subscription was set up. If it is a one month subscription then yes, you'd need to wait until the second month subscription was applied to the account in order to earn the mount reward.

The mount can be redeemed at any point after it has been earned.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
UE
my friend was recruited 11/29/12

it has only 20 linked days left.

she is on a monthly occuring sub right now.

according to my math (which is definately bad), that is more than 2 months. There is still nothing to redeem on my page. Is this service bugged? Please message me.
14 Blood Elf Priest
Lazaras, this thread happens to be from August. It's always best to start your own so that you can get the necessary attention to your issue rather than getting confused with someone else's issue.

That said, do your accounts show as linked? It should show your status in your history. Were you able to summon on-another etc?
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]