Re-rolling Alliance and Need Some Friends

55 Gnome Death Knight
Hello. Don't mind the avatar but these are the only names I have since I deleted all my toons from various servers. I am looking to re-roll Alliance and I heard that there is a mature (Older but still silly) crowd here. I am a guy in his 30's and still love this game after all these years. If any casual and fun guild would like an addition I am game. Thanks and have fun.
Reply Quote
Good choice! You're welcome to say hi to me if you see me around... although I'll probably forget your name so don't be surprised if I'm a bit quiet for a start lol.

There's lots of guilds to choose from, some are more specific than others, but the best thing you can do is get to know a few people first then decide what's best for you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
08/23/2012 04:08 AMPosted by Tikàl
Good choice!

I second this. :)

I've found the Proudmoore community to be quite mature and very nice- though there are exceptions to every rule. Finding a comfortable guild home shouldn't be hard, I would recommend asking in General chat in Stormwind for a nice casual guild. Or, just wait for a reply from a representative here, there are always recruiters browsing the forums.

Good luck and welcome to Proudmoore!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]