Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
HDMW(How do magnets work) formed August 20th, 2012. We are group of new and old friends alike, many of use have been playing since the launch of the game and have extensive knowledge in old and current content.
In MOP, we are hoping to push for fast content clears and sexy stripper parties. This will be for people seeking alternatives to the current and few progression raiding guilds left on the Horde side.
Raiding schedule will be as follows
+ Tuesday-Thursday - 6 to 9 EST
+ Possibly adding Sunday
Please apply online so we have more time to look you over and check your logs. If that is too much to handle, you can look elsewhere.
my Real ID - Ogilvie1336@gmail.com
Please note we currently do NOT have an Ilvl requirement, but we do have requirements on experience, knowledge, and awareness. This is in place to allow people to switch characters for MoP as many of us are turning alts into mains.
Please be able to prove your worth.
We expect all members to meet our minimum requirements. Our requirements will be strict to match the difficulty of the content that we do. If we recruited people who did not meet all our requirements we would obviously not get to where we need to be.
* Stable internet connection and a good computer. We need our members to have 99% uptime. That means you're not disconnecting during raids or having your computer dying. We need 25 people in a raid giving 100%, which means you need to be online. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A SOLID CONNECTION AND A GOOD COMPUTER DO NOT BOTHER APPLYING.
* Gear. You must have your gear fully gemmed and enchanted. Your gear tells us a lot about your knowledge of your class, your knowledge of general theorycraft, and your willingness to put a lot of effort into your character. (E.i, using Simcraft)
* Attendance. You must be able to give us commitment. That means you're not disappearing on us half way through the week. We will be running a tight roster and can't afford to recruit unreliable people. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT.
* Self-starter. You've read strategies, obtained consumables, and are ready to go every raid night. You will communicate with the other healers or dps classes to coordinate fight-specific strategies. You must have the desire to constantly improve your play. You must be able to take constructive criticism so that you can improve your play. We want people who are good, but who are always striving to be better.
* Dedication. You're here pretty much every raid night. If you have some weird life circumstances that may be interrupting your play time or will in the near future DON'T APPLY.
* Reliability. This fits hand in hand with dedication. We need to be able to rely on you to be there on the tough nights when we're trying to beat new content. We need to know you're not going to flake out and disappear for a week, or that you're going to leave an hour early from raids on a regular basis.
* Skill. You need to able to adapt to changing situations and go above and beyond the basic assignment asked of you. You need to be able to think for yourself so that you can do your assigned job as well as help others. Twitch and fast reaction times are needed for you to do the job that will be required of you.
* Personality. We have a strong guild personality and you will need to fit in with us. This means that you can take a joke, have a good sense of humor, and can take criticism. Overly sensitive people will not fit in with us. You need to be able to take criticism when you make a mistake and you need to be able to let the criticism roll off without it stressing you out. Our raids are high energy environments.
Hope to see you all in-game.
Yeah, that was me who posted on there because Optimix and I are normally accustomed to 25mans so the 10man scene will be a bit different but we're going at it with our all.
Getting some old friends of mine off Burning Legion hes bringing in a couple then we got a post up on guild recruitment to get anyone else we need.
Woah, Subrosian is... BACK!?... I never thought I would see the day.
What happened to Horde? It was propped up for Wrath and into Cataclysm. A few legs were taken out as of late and it's falling apart. And not going Alliance? /pat It's okay. Neither side has much difference. I've been on Tich, Illidan, Shandris, Azuremyst, Burning Legion, Elune, Trollbane, Moon Guard, Moonrunner, and many others. Only difference is which side has more people to magnify their side's problems.
Speaking of Horde...who ever owned the WoW archived forums let it go. /cry The forum fodder!
And did you have a different name Alliance side or just sign up for WoW late in Wrath? =p
Good luck to HDMW!
Horde Shandris has always imploded or ended up off server at the end of the expansion. Talk to Recount. ;)
I think I can safely speak for all of Verdict when I say that we welcome anyone on the server who wishes to compete with us during MoP progression. We have probably the most solid roster we've ever had with a couple recent additions to the core group, and we've got a pretty perfect pool of raiders for switching out on certain fights. It's going to be a good xpac. Best of luck to your guild. Free bumps. See you in Pandaland.
Now you make me wish I didn't have a random schedule at work. Sometimes I miss pushing progression. /cry
Verdict has made me Proud, of what the group has achieved. We have overcome soo much drama, its drama that started the guild, and still we pushed on to 1 year after the guild was formed, we achieved a goal i never thought Alliance would have again, Realm first... Pushing US 420 Progression, just blew my mind...
What they have achieved with the very limited skill available on alliance side, I have very high expectations of what we will see to come of Verdict. (Sorry alliance, join a pug, you'll see what im talking about...)With our team revamped to be even more powerful for MOP, competition, the more the merrier! Its what really pushes progression, not just US or World Progression, but Realm, see who can get that Realm first Achieve!
Good Hunting all, and let the best guild Win.
Edited by Exodeus on 8/25/2012 10:28 PM PDT
You know exo people should take examples from verdict, its funny because a couple of the guilds that are top on horde have shown a ton of distaste to us being here but whats the fun in having no competition? Sure going for top u.s kills is awesome but realm competition is what pushes it.
And dont worry, we accept dem kids under 20 because of things like this
Why do I link this? All kids under 17 years of age
Keep a open mind folks.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.