Get that Achievement XI

100 Blood Elf Mage
Zamuron! I can't believe you've never /gasp at the Rainbow in Battle for Gilnaes. It's quite a sight <3

Continued from http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5152412310
100 Tauren Death Knight
Zamuron! I can't believe you've never /gasp at the Rainbow in Battle for Gilnaes. It's quite a sight <3

Outland explored! Twyste, why don't you transfer to [Moon Guard]
91 Tauren Shaman
Zdrada, practice your first aid with some Ultimate Triage, Double Rainbow gasped at!
Edited by Zamuron on 8/21/2012 7:36 PM PDT
100 Human Paladin
Finally fished up Mr. Pinchy, Zamuron go get a Tol'vir artifact to get "its always in the last place you look"
86 Night Elf Druid
Justly Rewarded done
cahones go get Well Read ^^
90 Night Elf Druid
Patechinois, speaking of Well Read... go find out more about Azeroth and complete [Grand Master in Archaeology]... [Illustrious Grand Master in Archaeology] if you're bored. ;)

Anything goes, just no PvP please. And finished [Ready, Set, Goat] awhile back, just kept forgetting to come here. ;)
90 Human Warlock
Patechinois, speaking of Well Read... go find out more about Azeroth and complete [Grand Master in Archaeology]... [Illustrious Grand Master in Archaeology] if you're bored. ;)

Anything goes, just no PvP please. And finished [Ready, Set, Goat] awhile back, just kept forgetting to come here. ;)

Go finish those last few Northrend heroics! You can solo nexus and gundrak, and there are plenty of people who will join you for achieves in Oculus. you can finish the dungeon hero and CotFW metas in the process!
100 Human Paladin
got my reading all done. Sillyhat go do Halls of Reflection on heroic to get both achievments at once. maybe 'we're not retreating we're advancing in a different direction' while you're in there
85 Blood Elf Mage
I took my [Joy Ride].

Cahones, see if you can get some epic loots from [From Hell's Heart I stab At Thee].
91 Tauren Shaman
Jeewiz go blast some goats for Ready, Set, Goat! Tolvir artifact completed
23 Worgen Druid
Zamuron get your waterskins out and head out to the desert to finish [Ramkahen]. By the time you're finished you'll have a few new mounts to buy and get [One Hump or Two?]

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/Spench/advanced

^ is my hunter, forum banned on him :(
85 Blood Elf Mage
[Ready, Set, Goat!] complete.

Scrumped, go catch up on some light reading. [Well Read]
90 Blood Elf Rogue
[Arrested Development] finished. As well as the rest of the meta!

Jeewiz,
Show the creatures of Azeroth how much you /love them and get [to all the squirrels i've loved before]!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Unvoiced, get 50 exalted reps only one rep away! =)
100 Undead Priest
Righteousqt, four more pets and you've got a [Menagerie]. :D

Something other than Limnologist, please. The goldenscale vendorfish has eluded me for months now.
85 Troll Shaman
Traumadoll, you are so close to exalted with [Guardians of Hyjal] it will also give you [20 Exalted reputations]
100 Human Paladin
Harpooned that whale.

Kahnvikt, go fish up a squid to [Oceanographer]
85 Troll Shaman
Winter Squid is not in the game from March 21 to Sept 22. I cant fish it up till Sept 23 at the earliest
100 Human Paladin
sorry about that, how about throwing a 25 man Earth, Wind, and Fire together if you'r enot saved already.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow - I finally finished all the Hemet Nesingwary quest lines... Had to do Bwemba too because Stranglethorn was phased out for me. But it's done!!!

Cahones... 6 more Tol Barad Victories gets you Tol Barad Veteran AND Master of Tol Barad! Go get that one!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]