Get that Achievement XI

90 Blood Elf Priest
[The Pandaren Gourmet] complete!

Gamma, warriors have so much rage! Show you have a softer side with [To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before] :D

Thanks for not making me pvp.
90 Troll Warlock
[Between Saurok and a Hard Place] is done! Astrae, if you have some extra gold and time you [Preparing for Disaster]
90 Human Priest
[Standards of Niuzao] complete
Bonereater it is thirsty Thursday and everyone knows it is all about [The perfect pour]! happy scenarios!
90 Night Elf Druid
k
Edited by Liubeï on 2/10/2013 2:41 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
been waiting all night :(
90 Orc Warlock
Took my damn time doing it, but Zen Master Fisherman complete.

Liubei, I think now would be a good time to learn How to Strain Your Dragon.
90 Undead Hunter
asdf
90 Human Priest
I see this is quickly de-railing. Crittergeddon is a guild achievement thus I am requesting reassignment. Ignoring Drakavea...
Paranoia go try [Shadow hopper] should be an easy 10 points!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Liquidmist: Quality & Quantity
Start catching rares!
90 Human Rogue
Bionix, why don't you finish up [binan village all-star] and net yourself [pub crawl] at the same time :)

i farmed it out last night and it took 5x to get my missing defenses, hopefully even less for you!

please, i humbly beg no pet battle achieves.. not starting down that path YET..
90 Goblin Hunter
Hey gang, Decimal here, new main of Vyndrian. I actually was the originator of the first Get That Achievement! thread way way back in Wrath. Good to stop in every now and again and see that it's still going on. If you don't mind, I'll take a turn.

Brutal, go get One That Didn't Get Away, bringing you one step away from Accomplished Angler! My advice: Stonebull Lake in Mulgore. Nice, pleasant scenery.
90 Troll Warlock
[Perfect Pour] is done! Decimal, are you feeling like Pet Battles? Try to get [Rookie Pet Group]
90 Human Rogue
Bonereater, if you any free time why not spend it [Eternally in the Vale]?

No arena achievements please.
90 Human Rogue
Hey gang, Decimal here, new main of Vyndrian. I actually was the originator of the first Get That Achievement! thread way way back in Wrath. Good to stop in every now and again and see that it's still going on. If you don't mind, I'll take a turn.

Brutal, go get One That Didn't Get Away, bringing you one step away from Accomplished Angler! My advice: Stonebull Lake in Mulgore. Nice, pleasant scenery.

ಠ_ಠ

you son of a ..... here we go!
Hey guys new at this but looks fun, Tashigi if your feeling down maybe you should [Drown Your Sorrows]
90 Orc Mage
I finally found what was lost for [Lost and Found]

Thecyclone, I do believe it is time for you to compelte [Heroic: Grim Batol] which will also give you a nice meta achievement!

No RBG/Arena or current raid please...and no bloody Ogrila rep
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Abe I think you should go relive some colder times. "Rapid Defense" You might want to bring a sweater.

No arenas please.
90 Troll Warlock
[Eternally in the Vale] done! Calika, get [The Perfect Pour]
90 Undead Mage
/wave to Decimal. I remember doing this all the time too.

Bonereater, there's a very important lesson you must learn. [The First Rule of Ring of Blood is You Don't Talk About Ring of Blood]!
90 Night Elf Hunter
Miseto, I want you to brush up on those culinary skills and become [The Cataclysmic Gourmet].

No pvp please.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]