Get that Achievement XI

90 Troll Mage
Terajima you only need 1 more recipe to become an Iron Chef.
Edited by Gossipgirlxo on 9/5/2012 7:03 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Gossipgirlxo, why not finish off Guru of Drakuru in Zul'Drak. It's fun.
100 Dwarf Rogue
Crene.. this weekend you will be in STV or Northrend until you win a fishing contest!
100 Gnome Mage
Cata Critters have officially been /loved
now i challenge you Ozark to [Make Love not Warcraft] cause even horde need a hug after getting stabbed in the back.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Guarded My Moon. Now I'm hungry. Grogis would you make me a delicious chocolate cake?!
90 Human Death Knight
Twyste, shouldn't a Mage of your standing be [Well Read]?
90 Tauren Paladin
Nery, why not feel like a shaman? Get yourself some Earth, Wind & Fire with 10 friends and complete your Lich king raid cheevos!

PS: I'm feeling bad after seeing your achievements :(
Edited by Imyourtank on 9/7/2012 9:11 AM PDT
90 Tauren Paladin
Imyourtank you should probably show a little love to the critters of cataclysm and get the achievement To all the squirrels who cared for me.
91 Undead Mage
[Dinner Impossible] was very possible! :) Accidentally placed 2 feasts in AB so I had to re-farm the mats though =\

Woula, are you up for some fishing? Try getting [Turtles All The Way Down]!
91 Tauren Shaman
Invocation, go complete Our Daily Bread!
100 Orc Hunter
Zamuron, I can't tell you where I am, but I can give you a hint.

I'm in the Black Lodge
90 Troll Mage
Waterfire, go back to scarlet monastery and complete the ''Scarlet Halls''
Whale Shark kill failed, due to lack of interest on the server.
Gossipgirlxo, you're one rare off [What Was Briefly Yours is Now Mine]. Go find a neat mog item, or mount. :)
100 Orc Hunter
Scarlet Halls Complete

Azrayll, I hear true warriors come Out of the Fog
90 Night Elf Hunter
It's taken me over a month, but I finally fished up Old Ironjaw. Whoever assigned me that one, know that your amusement came at a high cost.

Waterfire, make your jaunts to Dalaran easier with a [Ring of the Kirin Tor].
Edited by Kesliana on 9/17/2012 6:46 PM PDT
90 Night Elf Druid
Kesiliana I need you to eliminate Nefarian in Blackwing Descent and become a Defender of a Shattered World!
90 Night Elf Druid
Delorial, only 11,000 reputation to go for Scale of the Sands! Have fun with the waves.
100 Gnome Mage
well getting the recipe for that cake was a pain but it has been baked... sorry Twyste but i already ate it, but i'm sure Bob will whip you up something great when he completes the cataclysmic gourmet.
90 Night Elf Druid
One solo Mount Hyjal to vanquish Archimonde and now the Scale of the Sands worship the very ground I tread upon. I'm sure they may feel the same about you Grogis once you have helped me fish all the junk out of our filthy waters and become "The Scavenger."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]