Don't you just

85 Blood Elf Hunter
LOVE?? When someone kills you and they have to log over to gloat about them camping you. My poor druid had that happen a few days ago. It was ok all well and good for me I am more entertained by world pvp kill or be killed it's all fun.

So I found the person who killed me on an alt I killed them they like become all hard up about it like I was mad they had killed me. When in fact the only person I remember most of the time is people I talk too. To top it all off this guy threatened to get an alt of mine removed from a guild because he was buddy buddy with the gm.

I really think there is some pricky !@# holes on horde side. I know I'm not all the and a bag of chips when it come to be nice. I tend to say things the wrong way. But wow some people are just pricky $%^ holes.

Cool story bro!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woah I got confused for a second when I saw you said druid, and I immediately assumed you were talking about "The Zoo", and I was going to be very frustrated if somebody was going to try and get you kicked by talking to Luna (Lol good luck, Luna is like the nicest person ever, wouldnt kick somebody over something like that).

But then I saw you say horde side... and I felt really silly....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woah I got confused for a second when I saw you said druid, and I immediately assumed you were talking about "The Zoo", and I was going to be very frustrated if somebody was going to try and get you kicked by talking to Luna (Lol good luck, Luna is like the nicest person ever, wouldnt kick somebody over something like that).

Well you ARE pretty silly. :P

heheh well looks whose talking!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
08/22/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Girlrage
Yeah some people take the game way too seriously.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter

Yah i like the people in the guild really nice and love the events!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Well I know that power aka Krully was telling me how he was good friends with Luna and that he was being suggestive that he could get me kicked out I just lold.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Heh, I was queueing dungeons on my horde character with my buddy yesterday and saw you killing people outside org on your boomkin. Particularly funny were the three level 60-ish people that were all flagged and died to moonfire off to the side of the gate. Triple kill!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/25/2012 03:26 PMPosted by Velandrys
Heh, I was queueing dungeons on my horde character with my buddy yesterday and saw you killing people outside org on your boomkin. Particularly funny were the three level 60-ish people that were all flagged and died to moonfire off to the side of the gate. Triple kill!

You know how hard it is to get the tab targeting down to do that?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I saw you too, Nerd! I even /mooed at you. You /mooed back.

It was pretty sweet. Sorta like what I imagine meeting a celeb might feel like. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yes, the world being dangerous is part of what makes this game what it is.

You don't want to neuter that aspect, trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I saw you too, Nerd! I even /mooed at you. You /mooed back.

It was pretty sweet. Sorta like what I imagine meeting a celeb might feel like. ;)

I think I remember you ! By the portals? nice xmog btw
Edited by Nerdgasm on 8/27/2012 6:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yep, that was me and thank you! 8)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]